Locker Room Progress

BuffaloSoldier2010

In addition to the locker room renovations we have confirmed:

Beer holders in the bathrooms

TV's in the bathrooms

Somebody needs to get me a pic of the guys john.

We had beer holders on top of the urinals. It was previously called the top of the urinal!

OMG that's gross. What's worse? top of the urinal (men) or resting it on the bathroom floor inside the stall (ladies)?

Hmmmm i've never heard of a man that pees over the top of a urinal but then again i've seen some pretty drunk people. Never been a fan of useing the restroom with my drink down below so i would say ( ladies ) :unsure:

Somebody needs to get me a pic of the guys john.

Always teasing aren't you? lol

I thought they said they weren't going to the shelf for spillage issues.

Hmmmm i've never heard of a man that pees over the top of a urinal but then again i've seen some pretty drunk people. Never been a fan of useing the restroom with my drink down below so i would say ( ladies ) :unsure:

I'm not a fan of going to the restroom with my drink period...I finish my drink, then go...less to worry about.

I'm not a fan of going to the restroom with my drink period...I finish my drink, then go...less to worry about. Then I just get a new drink on the way back to my seat...much more rewarding lol

OMG that's gross. What's worse? top of the urinal (men) or resting it on the bathroom floor inside the stall (ladies)?

As was discussed before, this is absolutely unacceptable. Hold the cup in your teeth, or in your off hand held up high while TCB. Learn to work your fly with one hand. It pays dividends in so many other ways than holding a beer in the bathroom.

As to your question posed above - it depends on whether its the men's urinal or the kiddie height. If kiddie height, women's floor, because guys use the kiddie urinals too. If regular height urinal, I would choose the urinal. Drunks chicks trying to hover make one hell of a mess.

I would refuse to pay $1 for that. The Canadian and Blue on tap however...

The only problem with the taps at HSBC is that thy don't clean all the cleaner out of them correctly. Those lines are really long and they don't do a good job of cleaning them. One beer I had tasted like it had cayenne pepper in it. Naturally I took it back and dared the vendor to taste it.

The only problem with the taps at HSBC is that thy don't clean all the cleaner out of them correctly. Those lines are really long and they don't do a good job of cleaning them. One beer I had tasted like it had cayenne pepper in it. Naturally I took it back and dared the vendor to taste it.

:sick:

MMMMmmmm - pepper beer is good - especially with Mexican or other spicy food!

I've bitching about it for two years now on the club level. I expect the problem to be corrected this season. I did however find a good tap with a keg directly under it pouring Stella at one of the side bars and have only bought Stella on tap there for the most part now but I want to go to the main bar.

I had heard from someone there they may start serving tall cans at the main bar to. We will see soon.

Archived