All About Winnipeg

spndnchz

This doesn't give me a good feeling. If he's taking this long to consider it, then he probably doesn't want to come to Buffalo.

Wpg expected to announce the name of its team just prior to making the 7th selection overall. Unconfirmed as to what the name will be. -Dreger

Wpg expected to announce the name of its team just prior to making the 7th selection overall. Unconfirmed as to what the name will be. -Dreger

My choices:

1. Winnipeg Jets

2. Manitoba Moose

3. See #1, or #2. Seriously, anything else is going to be awful.

We could go MLS......Winnipeg IHC

:sick:

You just know there was some whiz kid at Reebok pushing for something "modern."

"You guys need revenue, right? That means we need something new and fresh that the kids will love. Say hello to your all-new Winnipeg XtremeZ!!!"

"You guys need revenue, right? That means we need something new and fresh that the kids will love. Say hello to your all-new Winnipeg XtremeZ!!!"

:lol: Those JETZ would be Xtreme...

:lol: Those JETZ would be Xtreme...

Uniforms with WXZ alternate logo on the shoulder and sleeves that are different colors, both from each other and the rest of the uniform. Primary color? Metallic black.

Main uniform innovation? Sunglasses. Because that's cool.

If they want young and fresh, I doubt they'd even bother trying to find it in Winnipeg. The typical little kid american has never even heard of it.

Archived