WOT - Sanitary concerns at HSBC

Samson's Flow

The thong has the new/old logo. But I see ur point. Well, not YOUR point, but THE point, well, on your hands...

You still call it "petting"?

Nah. Counting blue cars. :D

Only the blue cars. Interesting. I see many cross eyed people too.

Do you skip the cracks as well?

Remember the first rule of message boards: PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

I hope this conversation doesn't have to be moved to the 3 burning or itchy questions thread.

+1. My doctor would never believe I caught something from a message board again...

+1. My doctor would never believe I caught something from a message board again...

:o

Well, technically you caught it from a USB port.

:lol:

Excellent work gentlemen.

U should really clean ur keyboard more often. Or stop typing with ur big thumb.

Love the action, could be one of the greatest post-seasons in our history. I find the lack of a beer shelf for sanitary reasons funny. How sanitary is balancing your beer on the flush valve? I know I'm not the only one that does this.

Love the action, could be one of the greatest post-seasons in our history. I find the lack of a beer shelf for sanitary reasons funny. How sanitary is balancing your beer on the flush valve? I know I'm not the only one that does this.

Hahhahahaah. Yep, I'll admit it, I do this as well. Isn't that why they have the sippy lids??

Im not sure the FDA would appreciate sabres promoting the consumption of food or beverages in the restrooms. Dealing with many regulatory agencies on an on going basis, none of them would be too thrilled about this concept.

U should really clean ur keyboard more often. Or stop typing with ur big thumb.

Clean it? You can do that? I just throw it out when the keys get too sticky to work. :thumbsup:

So, did anyone hear Ted Black on GR this morning?

who?

I find the lack of a beer shelf for sanitary reasons funny. How sanitary is balancing your beer on the flush valve? I know I'm not the only one that does this.

Hahhahahaah. Yep, I'll admit it, I do this as well. Isn't that why they have the sippy lids??

You guys seriously set your beer down on the pisser? That is nasty. :sick:

Learn to handle your junk with one hand!

Or just wait until after you piss to buy your beer (or leave the one you're drinking in the cup holder at your seat.)

Im not sure the FDA would appreciate sabres promoting the consumption of food or beverages in the restrooms. Dealing with many regulatory agencies on an on going basis, none of them would be too thrilled about this concept.

I understand why, but it's because of the regulatory body, not because of the sanitation. As it stands, there's food and drink in the bathroom now. Does it promote more if they put shelves in? I doubt it, at least as far as males are concerned. We have a two-tracked mind at that point....1) beer 2) bathroom.

No more nastier than you putting it on the ground in front of you at your seat....which you walked on....after you walked in the bathroom and everywhere else.

It's the bottom of the cup, and its the top of the flush valve. While everyone else runs to the bathroom, I grab my beer right away and then head to the head. The beer line takes longer.

Or just wait until after you piss to buy your beer (or leave the one you're drinking in the cup holder at your seat.)

Can someone please submit the suggestion of a Bathroom Cubby outside every bathroom? :thumbsup:

It's Buffalo,.. in the Winter. They can just say the shelf is for your hats and gloves.

It's only a one ###### but undoing the belt and buckle requires two hands :D It's that five seconds that it sits on the top portion of the urinal that is the issue because if you get the large beer and your a couple deep it's a tough balancing act haha. Like someone else pointed out, no different than setting it on the floor somewhere. It's not as if I'm p*ssing in the cup lol.

Edit: I think the word that's censored out is handed job. Strange....

It's only a one ###### but undoing the belt and buckle requires two hands :D It's that five seconds that it sits on the top portion of the urinal that is the issue because if you get the large beer and your a couple deep it's a tough balancing act haha. Like someone else pointed out, no different than setting it on the floor somewhere. It's not as if I'm p*ssing in the cup lol.

Why would you need to undo your belt to piss? That's what zippers are for.

Anyone that brings a beer into the pisser in the first place needs to hand in their mancard. How long does it take you to drink a beer? Are you sipping Mai-tais?

I know for a fact, nothing makes an $8, 20oz. beverage more salivating to me than to enjoy it in the midst of a baker's dozen of yahoos waving their members around while taking in an aroma liken to the elephant house at the Buffalo Zoo.

Not to mention I'm sure you get one thorough of a hand washing using one hand at the sink and palming the soap like Cousin Jerry from Facts of Life.

Go do your business, then get your beer. What's the worse that happens? You miss the first 1:20 of exciting Sabres hockey at the start of the period after their emotional charge onto the ice following another inspiring Lombardi-like oratory from Coach-for-life?

I thought Black's response to this made alot of sense. It would become a sanitary issue because there would end up being empty cups left all over the bathrooms. Leading to complaints about that.

So I remember someone bad mouthing the bandwagoners for not hanging around in the summer to miss the 'real discussions'. I had to laugh, because this thread IS what the summer discussions are about.

So I remember someone bad mouthing the bandwagoners for not hanging around in the summer to miss the 'real discussions'. I had to laugh, because this thread IS what the summer discussions are about.

You know what's even more funny? That person hasn't posted in a while.

Anyone that brings a beer into the pisser in the first place needs to hand in their mancard. How long does it take you to drink a beer? Are you sipping Mai-tais?

I know for a fact, nothing makes an $8, 20oz. beverage more salivating to me than to enjoy it in the midst of a baker's dozen of yahoos waving their members around while taking in an aroma liken to the elephant house at the Buffalo Zoo.

Not to mention I'm sure you get one thorough of a hand washing using one hand at the sink and palming the soap like Cousin Jerry from Facts of Life.

Go do your business, then get your beer. What's the worse that happens? You miss the first 1:20 of exciting Sabres hockey at the start of the period after their emotional charge onto the ice following another inspiring Lombardi-like oratory from Coach-for-life?

Man card? The argument isn't about amount consumed GoDD. We need not go there. As for the order, I've already explained it. And I will stick to that order, which prevents me from missing any of the exciting action. I go in, set my beer down, pi$$, wash hands (yes, I set it down), leave.

Maybe we should spend some time talking about your mouth watering issue involving a surreptitious gaze at swinging junk ala Chuck Berry while satisfying a sick fetish of smelling arena bathroom fragrances and humming Swords of a 1000 men. My man card? Yikes.

Archived