WOT - Sanitary concerns at HSBC

Samson's Flow

Why the hell are you guys taking ANY food or drink into the bathroom anyway? Nasty. There's gotta be someone you're with who can hold your drink while you go take a leak.

I would like to offer my beer holding services to anyone who does not wish to bring their beer into the bathroom. I will be waiting at the 307/308 entrance.

:beer:

I would like to offer my beer holding services to anyone who does not wish to bring their beer into the bathroom. I will be waiting at the 307/308 entrance.

:beer:

Hopefully no one takes you up on this, after stirring up their drink with their "stirring rod".

Tedd Black should invent the side mounted, quick draw beer holder. It would be like putting a six shooter in a holster but instead you put 16ounces, or 24 or w/e they are. Lets get on this ppl. We would call it the "Beer-holdy-thingy"

I expect blue prints by the time i get back on tuesday. :devil:

Tedd Black should invent the side mounted, quick draw beer holder. It would be like putting a six shooter in a holster but instead you put 16ounces, or 24 or w/e they are. Lets get on this ppl. We would call it the "Beer-holdy-thingy"

I expect blue prints by the time i get back on tuesday. :devil:

This exists. I've seen a guy at the Buckin Buffalo with one. :thumbsup:

Harry Potter never has to worry about spilling his beer when peeing... that twatbag just goes "magicbeerlevitatesoicanpeemagic" and wooooosh, his hands are free to use his other wand. <_< not fair.

You really need to develop that little voice inside your head that says "you know, maybe I don't have to post every single thought that comes to mind".

You really need to develop that little voice inside your head that says "you know, maybe I don't have to post every single thought that comes to mind".

*sprays coffee all over keyboard*

I killed that little bastard when he told me to go over and hit on this ugly chick :death:

*sprays coffee all over keyboard*

Sprays something other than coffee all over keyboard :rolleyes:

this is starting to sound like doctor seuss on drugs.... :clapping: continue

O and after much thought you should pee and then buy beer or buy beer leave it at your seat then pee. Either way it should be easy to pee without a beer in your hand. :beer:

Archived