WOT - Sanitary concerns at HSBC

Samson's Flow

You should run for office with these slogans.

Maybe we should get Matt Lauer to come in with his blacklight and examine your junk after sitting in an arena seat for an hour after a 15 minute walk from the lot.

Sad thing is, there is a 70% chance Ted Black will read this thread, and a 30% chance he will be turned on by it.

Matt Lauer can shine a blacklight on his own junk. I'll give an exclusive expose to that little Katie Curic now that she was shitcanned, though.

In all honesty, both of these teams have been so non-compelling for the better part of a decade that my pee theory has changed. There was no way I would get up during a Bills game. I would party hearty at the tailgate....then take one to the seat and suffer through the half. I wouldn't get up in a Sabres playoff either.

Now...i welcome the stretch and diversion.

By "the stretch" you mean, oh nevermind.

How 'bout that GR - Black thing-e!

I think the important question in this situation is:

How's your aim??

You'd have to be pretty damn accurate, but I don't think I'd chance it with other drunk bills fan. Although if you put on the sippy cup lid.....

It's not easy to balance a beer on a rail.

I've got to admit, I've got a good chuckle out of this thread. I'd just hate for the Sabres to read this and write the forum off. When you label it Ted Black and delve deep into urinal habits with food/beverage, well you know....

I've got to admit, I've got a good chuckle out of this thread. I'd just hate for the Sabres to read this and write the forum off. When you label it Ted Black and delve deep into urinal habits with food/beverage, well you know....

Yeah - what you said.

By the way - in that GR interview I believe I heard Ted Black mentioning that he answered questions on a fan message board. I'm guessing he meant the one tied to the Sabres site. If he stopped by over here and started reading this thread I think he might just take his beer and head the other way.

When we're playing hockey into May and June, we won't have time to think about this stuff.

Capisce???? :thumbsup:

By the way - in that GR interview I believe I heard Ted Black mentioning that he answered questions on a fan message board. I'm guessing he meant the one tied to the Sabres site. If he stopped by over here and started reading this thread I think he might just take his beer and head the other way.

I don't know which he was referring to, but I have confirmation he visits here occasionally.

There is only one logical solution for maximum efficiency.

If you feel the need to get a beer before going to the bathroom because the bathroom line is too long, by the time you reach the pisser, you should have consumed enough beverage to make it possible to hold the cup with your teeth as you employ both hands for both a safe and courteous urination.

Bonus points if you can still manage to drink said beer while doing your business.

Bonus points if you can still manage to drink said beer while doing your business.

I've done it in college. I have a perfect setback tooth one to the left that lets me comfortably smoke cigars and hook onto a beer cup. Screw braces, every caring father should rig the setup i have, for their sons.

Come'on....isn't this more fun than bickering over hockey?

Wow, one has to be reminded this thread actually was informative when it was started and then it went off the rails, I mean way off the rails... :rolleyes:

Perhaps a well meaning mod could take the first few pages and chop it out into it's own thread and then the remaining seven pages or so and start a genomic thread.. Label it WOT.. Way off topic..

The things you people do to popcorn... :lol:

post-210-055286100 1305336668_thumb.png

Love the action, could be one of the greatest post-seasons in our history. I find the lack of a beer shelf for sanitary reasons funny. How sanitary is balancing your beer on the flush valve? I know I'm not the only one that does this.

Who cares about sanitary concerns at that point. What kind of an idiot balances the beer on top of the flush valve? If there is any vibration at all, that sucker is coming tumbling down. You need to balance it on the pipe entering the flush valve, that way it can lean against the wall and it is far more stable. ;)

Who cares about sanitary concerns at that point. What kind of an idiot balances the beer on top of the flush valve? If there is any vibration at all, that sucker is coming tumbling down. You need to balance it on the pipe entering the flush valve, that way it can lean against the wall and it is far more stable. ;)

lol i thought thats what he meant. The bathrooms at HSBC Arena are actually pretty good, the beer cup or even tallboy can fits almost perfect on top of that pipe.

Sorry Mr. plumber. I believe the correct terminology is balancing the beer on the 'flushometer outer cover'. It doesn't fall if you balance it correctly. Balancing on the pipe running horizontal and then balancing against the wall would be more unsanitary IMO, as the lip of the cup now touches the bathroom wall.

I have tried and failed to find two different videos relating to this thread. One is the scene in The League where Pete gives a Bathroom Cubby as an anniversary gift (anyone?).

But... if he cut a hole in the bottom of the bag all the popcorn would fall out. :unsure:

If only there was something to plug the hole with :ph34r:

Secondly, the video from a couple years ago where the camera pans the audience at a Canes game and it looks like one fan is ...performing ######... on another fan. Someone here has to remember this one, right?

I have tried and failed to find two different videos relating to this thread. One is the scene in The League where Pete gives a Bathroom Cubby as an anniversary gift (anyone?).

Secondly, the video from a couple years ago where the camera pans the audience at a Canes game and it looks like one fan is ...performing ######... on another fan. Someone here has to remember this one, right?

ah yes, the infamous pedophile vid.

Haha. I spelled it incorrectly (fallatio), then went back and edited it, and the censor got it.

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while, especially since it started as the Ted Black presser thread.

My solution is to have who you're sitting with on an AIPS with you (Alternating Intermission Piss Schedule). You are both free to piss before and after the game, but only one can go after the first period, and only the other can go after the second period. If you're the designated non-pisser, you get in line for enough beer for the both of you, while the other one has both hands available to piss freely without needing to balance a beer and worry about the splash factor of piss going where it's not supposed to.

Now, how about them Sabres?

Archived