Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

got a link?

Spector just retweeted this 3 mins ago.

Aportzline

Told it's very unlikely a deal gets done tonight between #CBJ and D James WIsniewski, but both sides want to get a deal done. 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by SpectorsHockey and 1 other

islanders beat reporter tweeted that "talks between Isles and Christian Ehrhoff break down." and that the Isles have sent an e-mail out to all league FO's to gauge interest in having an exclusive on the guy before 7/1.

https://twitter.com/#!/KatieStrangNYI/status/86166043080405057

EDIT: can someone explain to me why it is that we can't have a beat reporter who looks like this?

post-760-058061200 1309380201_thumb.jpg

islanders beat reporter tweeted that "talks between Isles and Christian Ehrhoff break down." and that the Isles have sent an e-mail out to all league FO's to gauge interest in having an exclusive on the guy before 7/1.

https://twitter.com/#!/KatieStrangNYI/status/86166043080405057

EDIT: can someone explain to me why it is that we can't have a beat reporter who looks like this?

post-760-058061200 1309380201_thumb.jpg

Well she's from the Island, so I'd imagine her stock drops drastically as soon as she starts speaking.

The NHLPA initiated a grievance about the late filing of Predators RFA's. Happens every year eh?

If they rule in favor of the NHLPA, Sergei Kostitsyn, Cal O'Reilly, Nick Spaling, and Matt Halischuk will be UFAs Friday.

I'd definitely take a look at all four of those guys.

Belfour, Gilmour, Nieuwendyk, and Mark Howe elected to HOF.

I'm not sure who to put in place of Belfour and Nieuwendyk, but I certainly don't want THOSE TWO in there. Must be nice to get there when they got their Cup rings by fraudulent means. <_<

I'm not sure who to put in place of Belfour and Nieuwendyk, but I certainly don't want THOSE TWO in there. Must be nice to get there when they got their Cup rings by fraudulent means. <_<

Which ring of Nieuwendyk's are you complaining about?

The one he got in '89 when he had 51 goals in the regular season and another 10 in the playoffs or the one he got in '03? (Yeah, I know which 1 you were actually complaining about. But Joe deserves to be in the HoF.)

Archived