Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

Setoguchi re-signed with SJ Sharks 3 years 3 million per year cap hit.

10 less goals and 37 less points in 50 less games than Stafford in the regular season. 14 goals 24 points in 48 playoff games. Stafford 7 points in 20 playoff games. People said I was crazy when I said Stafford isn't worth $4 mil. :doh:

10 less goals and 37 less points in 50 less games than Stafford in the regular season. 14 goals 24 points in 48 playoff games. Stafford 7 points in 20 playoff games. People said I was crazy when I said Stafford isn't worth $4 mil. :doh:

Stafford is worth 4 mil. Get over it.

And you still are.....

Setoguchi wasn't in an arbitration year. Not that I think you would consider that. :doh:

And you still are.....

Setoguchi wasn't in an arbitration year. Not that I think you would consider that. :doh:

How many UFA years did Setoguchi's contract buy? There's alot of factors that go into these contracts, not just play on the ice.

A client of mine in Seattle just sent me an email saying the Canucks resigned Bieksa. Can't find confirmation online. Anyone else hear this?

Reading 5 for $21, but it's coming from Twitter blasts. Nothing official. Some guy said that it's a fake Kypreos and account and Eklund reiterated it so don't believe it. We'll see.

Reading 5 for $21, but it's coming from Twitter blasts. Nothing official. Some guy said that it's a fake Kypreos and account and Eklund reiterated it so don't believe it. We'll see.

He said he heard it on the radio, but they didn't give financial details. 5 years for $21 million seems like one hell of a hometown discount if it is true.

Edit: per TSN

Flyers sent Powe to the Wild for their 3rd round pick.

Priming themselves for Richards!

Beat me to it. Unloading your two top centers without getting any NHL centers in return screams of them having the deal already in place. They currently have ~ $7 million in cap space and I'm sure could free up a few more mill with some tweaking. I think there is a good chance we'll see him in orange and black real soon.

Archived