GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

Home game, fan appreciation night... Division championship? I'll have a little more confidence going into the playoffs if they can take care of business tonight at home. IF this this drags out any longer, it could get REALLY ugly by the end of next weekend.

Guest Sloth

In my opinion, the effects of Vanek and Connolly being out are starting to show. If one of them could get back into the lineup before the playoffs start, I think the Sabres will do much better. Buffalo needs the size, and right now they are lacking that. Playoff hockey, as you all know, is much different. It is more physical. I will say I would love it if Ennis could stay in Buffalo.

Any how, get the division title tonight Buffalo! I am pumped for this game. I may even wear my Sabres jersey while watching it...

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, were so glad you could attend step inside, step inside,...

Miller probably in goal of course because he has to go head to head with Lundquist, ah ###### might as well just play him right through the remaining games into the playoffs, he's a big boy, he can take it and he doesn't need no stinkin rest.

Go Miller.

Here's to the Division title tonight boys.. :beer:

Did I just jinx it? Maybe I did, but at some point we have to man up and fight jinxes, curses and other such hoodoos..

it has to start somewhere, it has to start some time..

what better place than here, what better time than now!!

If you don't mind me asking, where do the visiting teams stay in Buffalo? And, how far is the hotel from the arena?

For the record, I have no idea where they stay or why the fire alarm goes off during their nap time. ;)

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, were so glad you could attend step inside, step inside,...

Miller probably in goal of course because he has to go head to head with Lundquist, ah ###### might as well just play him right through the remaining games into the playoffs, he's a big boy, he can take it and he doesn't need no stinkin rest.

Go Miller.

TBN confirms that Miller is starting.

Bill H says Rivet is sitting with the flu.

TBN confirms that Miller is starting.

Bill H says Rivet is sitting with the flu.

Well, I guess some of us will get our wish and see how well we do without him in there. Will Butler and Sekera be together, or will they break up Lydman-Montador? I'm guessing the kids play together.

Go Miller.

Ruff was on GR this morning, Miller is a go tonight. He did say Lalime will start at least one over the weekend, maybe 2... we'll see

If you don't mind me asking, where do the visiting teams stay in Buffalo? And, how far is the hotel from the arena?

visiting teams don't always stay at the same hotel. teams used to stay at the hyatt at pearl and huron. i don't think many teams stay there anymore. the flyers have stayed at the hampton inn on delaware and chippewa. of late, i think most teams stay the embassy suites (branded as the avant), which is just down the street from the hampton. finally, there are a few clubs that stay out at the millenium by the airport/galleria.

visiting teams don't always stay at the same hotel. teams used to stay at the hyatt at pearl and huron. i don't think many teams stay there anymore. the flyers have stayed at the hampton inn on delaware and chippewa. of late, i think most teams stay the embassy suites (branded as the avant), which is just down the street from the hampton. finally, there are a few clubs that stay out at the millenium by the airport/galleria.

Thank you kindly :)

I'm going up to Ottawa this weekend, and I was told where our boys will be staying. So, I'm going to try and get to the hotel and see if my information is correct. Usually I'm pretty good with knowing where the visiting teams stay, I guess it's kind of ironic though that I don't know where visiting teams stay in Buffalo.

Thank you kindly :)

I'm going up to Ottawa this weekend, and I was told where our boys will be staying. So, I'm going to try and get to the hotel and see if my information is correct. Usually I'm pretty good with knowing where the visiting teams stay, I guess it's kind of ironic though that I don't know where visiting teams stay in Buffalo.

COUGHCOUGHstalkerCOUGH ;)

Every team except the Devils and Pens stays at Embassy. The others stay at the Hampton across the street from Embassy. How long are you in town for?

Hitting the road in the AM. Came into town to see the whole fam damily.

Archived