GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Lindy must go. It had to be said.

Why? Lindy has to play the hand that he's dealt. And he's stuck with a fistful of pantywaists, creampuffs and underacheivers. If there is anyone who deserves to be fired, it's Darcy, she's the one responsible for building this team

Great that Lydman scores, I hate when Stafford gets points from the outside. I want the Sabres to take Gerbe's heart and put it inside of Stafford's body.

C'mon. We wanted him to play better. He's playing better.

Why? Lindy has to play the hand that he's dealt. And he's stuck with a fistful of pantywaists, creampuffs and underacheivers. If there is anyone who deserves to be fired, it's Darcy, she's the one responsible for building this team

Damn Conspiracy Theorists!

Seemed as good a time as any for some non-sensical Lindy bashing. You know it was coming.

I'll hand some props to the crowd tonight. Sounds like they're really into it. Wave for early in the third?

I'll have to rewind to Miller's big save -- that was quite a reaction by him right after the save.

Montador though is really catching my eye. El Montador is back!

I keep waiting for Rick to finally, completely go off on Harry when he says something stupid. He could barely contain an open laugh in the face to the remark about the Calder Trophy.

Good stuff tonight.

I'll hand some props to the crowd tonight. Sounds like they're really into it. Wave for early in the third?

I'll have to rewind to Miller's big save -- that was quite a reaction by him right after the save.

Montador though is really catching my eye. El Montador is back!

I keep waiting for Rick to finally, completely go off on Harry when he says something stupid. He could barely contain an open laugh in the face to the remark about the Calder Trophy.

Good stuff tonight.

Great call.. Montador for sure and Ennis gets that goal you knew he was going to get tonight

OK, I don't care if it's garbage, I don't care if it's an empty net, Torres has to score.

Had the same thought.

Is Avery even playing tonight?

I don't think he's out there. I haven't heard/seen him all night. And he's one guy you can't miss.

Archived