GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Lindy telling Stafford to "get in the box" after the too many men on the ice call. I take it he was the man at fault. Stafford is heading to the press box as soon as Roy or Vanek get healthy. He is in a serious free fall.

I missed that the first time, had to go back and see it. Nice.

Lindy telling Stafford to "get in the box" after the too many men on the ice call. I take it he was the man at fault. Stafford is heading to the press box as soon as Roy or Vanek get healthy. He is in a serious free fall.

And then we see him skate right through the rags player looking like he actually knew what he was doing. Too bad he doesn't always play that hard.

Two things from the first period.

1) Why can't Roy play like this every night. Forget the goal, the cross check to the head is his best play all year.

2) Take Gerbe off of the line with Gaustad and Grier and replace with Kennedy. You will have a pretty solid line.

Pretty sad when Roy is left to stick up for Myers....... I noticed Torres was busy gazing up into the stands.

He's a useless turd. That offside was brutal. Almost as brutal as Stafford coming on as the sixth man by a country mile.

Miller's starting to look leaky.

An alright first period, but they have some things to clean up.

He's a useless turd. That offside was brutal. Almost as brutal as Stafford coming on as the sixth man by a country mile.

Miller's starting to look leaky.

An alright first period, but they have some things to clean up.

I hope this is satire because I think both teams look great. Looks like a good evenly matched playoff game to me. Glad there are 2 periods left.

I hope this is satire because I think both teams look great. Looks like a good evenly matched playoff game to me. Glad there are 2 periods left.

Yeah, it's a satire. Stafford, Torres and Miller looked freakin' fantastic on those plays.

The announcers for the channelsurfing.net feed say officiating leaves plenty to be desired (my words!)

The whistle to stop play with 12 seconds remaining - momentum killer! NY never had control. Sabres assumed control!

The conspiracy theorists are having a field day. Complicity challenged!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Archived