GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Only 5 ahead of the Senators now. C'mon boys, keep them in the rear-view!

Yeah I watched them put a beat down on the Pens last night and as much as I hate to admit it, Ottawa is playing some real good hockey right now.

Wasn't expecting to get to see this one. Plans have changed. Good yardstick game..

Thomas vs Miller for the right to start in the Olympics..

Nice angle, a little friendly competition.

Boston has had few days off to lick their wounds well I would like to see us re-open them. No mercy, need to win the ones we should, I don't want to see them get healthy against us.

Go Buffalo!

Sekera, Peatsch and Kennedy sitting.

MacArthur, Lydman and Monty back in.

Ruff also calls out Derek Roy.

I think we win big tonight. 5-1 no matter who's in net, Miller or Lalime but i'm guessing it's Miller?

Too bad for Sekera. I thought he had a decent game vs NJ.

What did Ruff say about Roy?

What did Ruff say about Roy?

It was on radio this morning.

Ruff said that Connolly has carried the team for the last month and now Derek Roy must take over. He said that him and Roy have spoken in private last several days about how his game isn't where it should be and that it must improve.

Btw, according to Boston media, Tuuka Rask is in goal tonight for the Bruins.

Ruff said that Connolly has carried the team for the last month and now Derek Roy must take over. He said that him and Roy have spoken in private last several days about how his game isn't where it should be and that it must improve.

Good, Roy needs to be called out, and benched if he doesn't respond.

I guess the heart to heart talks that Lindy and Roysie had over the summer are a distant memory. They got back to Buffalo and all it took was one gathering of the Sausage Grabbing Society for Roysie to forget about everything Lindy said. <_<

If that's the case, then go Bruins.

I'm aware that I'm in a minority here, but I wouldn't mind having Miller riding the bench all through the oplympics, coming back to Buffalo all PO'd and rested.

We're in the minority. Rask is starting..

Archived