GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Great first period by the boys... Keep it up. Play a full 60 minutes!! :thumbsup:

Guess WJAG disagrees (see next post) lol Oh well! I can't win them all.

wjag

Posted Today, 04:14 AM

Well that wasn't their best first period, but that 2-0 lead sure looks nice.

Vanek 5g 5a in last 11.. He's heating up..

I agree with you, WJAG!!! lol

The shift or two before that goal, Buffalo had Boston penned in. The Bruins weren't even chasing the puck any more. They had them where they wanted them and didn't get a real shot on goal. Boston got the puck out and goal was eventually scored. They had them!!

much as i like the D's offensive forays.. the number of odd-numbered rushes we're giving up lately is just getting ridiculous.

the lack of goal output from the forwards is forcing us to exercise the secondary scoring, and this kind of turnover and goal conceded is the result of that.

The shift or two before that goal, Buffalo had Boston penned in. The Bruins weren't even chasing the puck any more. They had them where they wanted them and didn't get a real shot on goal. Boston got the puck out and goal was eventually scored. They had them!!

Although there were a lot of shots, I didn't like how they were just flinging it towards the net. They had time.

Watching the game on Yahoo. This is not a news flash but Jack Edwards is an embarrasment to broadcasters the world over.

Yep, I started watching in HD and just couldn't take it. NESN stands for Nitwit Edwards Sucks Network.

So, after the 1st period Roby showed how great Montador played and said how important he is. After the 2nd Roby showed how great Lydman played and said how important he is.

Do you think Quinn stopped by before the game and had a chat with the producers?

Archived