GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Wilson gave his team something to think about in advance of the game: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305131

There's a video, which is even better, available from TSN's main page. I can't link to it directly, though.

Think how mad he's going to be after this one. If there was ever a "I hate my coach" game, this is it. Buffalo in an all out romp. Wilson looking for a new job tomorrow... Vanek gets off the snide tonight.

Wilson gave his team something to think about in advance of the game: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305131

There's a video, which is even better, available from TSN's main page. I can't link to it directly, though.

Good read, especially the comments. I find it amazing how, no matter what, the Leafs continue to suck year after year in spite of all the resources (ie: Money) that they have.

Think how mad he's going to be after this one. If there was ever a "I hate my coach" game, this is it. Buffalo in an all out romp. Wilson looking for a new job tomorrow... Vanek gets off the snide tonight.

I almost see it the other way--Kessel is going to play his ass off tonight, and several key teammates will "have his back" and do the same.

How embarrassing would it be if the USA coach were fired from his NHL job prior to the Olympics?!

Reading comments about the winning streak brings back bad memories. All I can think of is how they followed up that 6 game winning streak in december of 2007.

You just had to throw this out there and make me look it up, didn't you! What a trainwreck that was! :angry:

When Miller wins again tonight he'll officially be "The Leaf Blower".

That doesn't sound the least bit gay.

You just never know where these little tid bits are going to show up. The GDT of all places!

Paging Dr Freud inkman, Mr Freud inky to the GDT. Id is calling.

Archived