The Chart

carpandean

Best I could do for now:

post-1053-12635014536967_thumb.jpg

By the way, if you select a series and choose "paste as picture" (after creating a smaller version), then you get logos for data markers like I did with the Sabres.

(Cereal: I used to know MATLAB about a decade ago and keep meaning to get back into it.)

Best I could do for now:

By the way, if you select a series and choose "paste as picture" (after creating a smaller version), then you get logos for data markers like I did with the Sabres.

(Cereal: I used to know MATLAB about a decade ago and keep meaning to get back into it.)

Nice! Just being bigger makes it easier to read. Shouldn't you be using the Slug for Buffalo though? It *is* the official logo for the team. :)

Best I could do for now:

Wow, I was just being a jackass with my suggestion of using the logos as the data points. It looks kind of cool with the Sabre logo though.

Best I could do for now:

Wow, that is awesome. Much easier to read. Some of those colors were very similar and hard to differentiate.

Best I could do for now:

Dude, that is awesome!

Best I could do for now:

That does look fantastic Carp.. thanks man!

I'm such a nerd. About halfway into the third, I was thinking about how nice this update was going to be. I always enjoy doing them, but some days are just a little more fun. :thumbsup:

About halfway into the third, I was looking forward to this. YES!

Side note: always intended to do something like this, too.

Now those stats came become addicting. They're giving the Sabres the third best chance of ending the regular season within the top three. Statistically speaking, they're near tied for third place with the Devils right now, but also stand a good chance of taking over second place overall. That's pretty hot.

Interesting to see the Sabres fall off a bit on this western conference road trip, and the Sens and Montreal gaining a little ground. The Northeast could get interesting.

Those three games-in-hand are important. For equal games played, the Sabres are still 13 ahead of Ottawa. However, Ottawa banked six in those three extra games. If the Sabres can get some points in those three, then their cushion is still pretty large. However, if they don't, then the Sens are right back in it. They are against the Canucks, Devils and Bruins, so not an easy task. Of course, the upcoming "four-point game" against the Sens will be huge.

Archived