The Chart

carpandean

• 2 weeks later...

Not that many people believe in technical analysis to determine the outcome of hockey games......but Carp's work in keeping these up has been amazing. Over the few years he has done this.....it holds to form between 60-90% of the time when I see something that catches my eye.

Once again it held true to form and Boston is up 3-1.

Here is the good news Sabre fans.......the Sabres are a screaming play to win the next few games. It is a little different because we are dealing with the playoff system, and the emotions, momentum, and rule changes involved.....but if you chart out the last 4 games....the Sabres are due to beat Boston, and I would not be shocked to see them win 3 in a row....not at all.

The Sabres will be a little over 6-1 to win 3 in a row......but I would peg them at half those odds based on this.

Hold on to hope......and I'm not a big hope dude.

• 1 year later...

I do have them going, but I usually try to wait until about 10 games in, as to allow the teams to separate a bit. Otherwise, all of the team icons overlap (I haven't even put them in place on the EC and Playoffs chart.) Also, SDS was talking (again) about automating them. I'll post up what I can - Sabres' Historical and NE charts, for now - and update until/unless he gets them up-and-running.

Archived