The Music Thread

darksabre

My favorite song on their new album! Sounds like they were listening to a lot of Pink Floyd when they wrote it.

I'm not crazy about the rest of Turn Blue. In general too soft and poppy for me. I love the Black Keys for their gritty blues.

Ya I like the old stuff too. Just saw them in Vancouver. Great show.

Gotta check out both of those Heimdall and qwk when I get home. That and the Black Keys one

Anyone looking for something upbeat that will have you tappin your foot and will really be stuck in your head all day, here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ_1HMAGb4k

l Like that one.

Seriously. Check out the Black Keys Weight of love. In concert it started out just him and the acoustic then built til he grabbed the electric from the tech and went probably 12 minutes long with an epic guitar solo midway that lasted about 9 minutes. Brought the house down. Seriously talented dude. And man does Pat Carney hammer them drums. Small kit, huge sound.

It's sad when musicians move away from the style that you like. I wish the Chili Peppers still played funk like this:

Awesome songs. Never heard that side of Chili Peppers before. The .40 and 2.40 minute marks of the second song were sweet

l Like that one.

Seriously. Check out the Black Keys Weight of love. In concert it started out just him and the acoustic then built til he grabbed the electric from the tech and went probably 12 minutes long with an epic guitar solo midway that lasted about 9 minutes. Brought the house down. Seriously talented dude. And man does Pat Carney hammer them drums. Small kit, huge sound.

Loved the song. Every year we go camping I take a bike ride out alone and find somewhere I can just chill and look at the lake/mountains. Song will be perfect for it,

One of the better stuff coming out of belgium.

Solid music video

on a zeppelin kick tonight

When Bonham comes in hard around the 4 minute mark :worthy:

The singer reminds me of Bill Guerin and the bass player looks like Pikachu, but these mofos can play. They take covers and make them their own.

:lol: :clapping:

They can play though.

If you like bluesy music, I highly suggest these

Edited by WildCard