[OT] Bills discussion

Corp000085

No one remembers who finished second, unless you're the Bills and you set a record doing it 4 consecutive times. Only in Buffalo.....only in Buffalo. :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

True dat.. Everyone I know likes to remind me of something I can't seem to forget.. And for the record it is only 4*(:death:) and not 5*(:death:) ..

That's good to hear.

Good to hear, though not quite true. Bowl money in most cases is absorbed first by the sport in question (Clemson once went to the Peach Bowl, less than two hours down the road in Atlanta, made $1,000,000 for being in the bowl and chalked almost the entire amount up for immediate bowl expenses), then if any is left over, it stays in the athletic department, where it can perhaps do some good for non-revenue sports. The idea that bowl money actually helps the university as a whole (outside of the possible indirect benefit of alumni giving) is a myth propagated by athletic directors....

After the first period, it sure seemed like the rout was on. Amazing game... Where was this game the last eight weeks???

Not sure what is more amazing to me:

1. The Bills Game...

2. The end of the Dallas game

or

3. The egg the Jets laid in Seattle

I hate the Buffalo Bills

Me too. I put $100 on Denver which is probably the only #%^$#!ing reason the Bills decided to show up. God they piss me off. Why not win a game when it doesn't mean a thing to the team other than a worse draft pick. Somebody shoot me! :death: :death: :death: :death:

Me too. I put $100 on Denver which is probably the only #%^$#!ing reason the Bills decided to show up. God they piss me off. Why not win a game when it doesn't mean a thing to the team other than a worse draft pick. Somebody shoot me! :death: :death: :death: :death:

Would you mind putting up $100 on the Pats* next week? ;)

And he has it virtually locked.

Does this mean that we now are stuck w/ 7-9 for 3 more years? :angry:

I know. Part of me was really hoping to lose out so we would have a 6-10 "setback," making the case for removing Jauron strong enough to prod old Ralphie into action. But I guess three years of no improvement works just as well...

I've ben trying to tell everyone I can, but I honestly think the Jets suck. Not as much as the Bills but they suck .

The whole division sucks. They all have a ridiculously weak schedule and have fed on it. Just look at Miami. Week in and week out, they squeak out small wins over the likes of Kansas City and Oakland. The only difference between the rest of the division and the Bills is that they all beat Buffalo (and a couple other wins within the division).

you must be two-thirds insane, because the bills showed a lot of guts today, especially fred jackson and the guys pushing him forward. ANY other coach in the nfl would have won that game for the bills. alas, in that regard, you are right.

you must be two-thirds insane, because the bills showed a lot of guts today, especially fred jackson and the guys pushing him forward. ANY other coach in the nfl would have won that game for the bills. alas, in that regard, you are right.

I'm more than two thirds. This team talked all week about how much they lover their coach and love playing for him. Then they go out and lay that egg. The Bills coaching does suck and may be the worst in the league. That doesn't excuse the players for not stepping up.

The fiasco at the end of the first half should be the dagger, but it won't be. I'm resigned to Jauron being back and even am OK with it. I mean, if Ralph is just going to hire another Jauron, why change? Jauron might be due for a good season any year now. As long as The Magnetic Schedule Maker is running the show, does it make any difference who coaches?

The fiasco at the end of the first half should be the dagger, but it won't be. I'm resigned to Jauron being back and even am OK with it. I mean, if Ralph is just going to hire another Jauron, why change? Jauron might be due for a good season any year now. As long as The Magnetic Schedule Maker is running the show, does it make any difference who coaches?

If Coach Dick returns next season that should prove to all that Ralph has clearly given up.

There are three rookie head coaches heading to the playoffs in Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore. I can't say for certain if those coaches were coaching the Bills this season they would have made the playoffs. I can say with great certainty that if Coach Dick had coached any of those teams they would have not made the playoffs.

I agree 100% on the Magnetic Schedule Maker. Like Coach Dick he is way over his head in his current position.

Archived