LabattBlue

Complaint Thursdays

55 minutes ago, LTS said:

Sure it's not TikTok?  🙂

But you know the real reason, it's because the Internet, and more directly, the advent of social media, has created the largest, most instantaneous feedback loop possible. So, no longer are we looking for validation in our co-workers/classmates eyes. No, we need validation of our existence on the world stage, at all times.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and SnapChat can burn in hell but TikTok deserves a particularly warm bit...next to the latrine.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/18/2020 at 12:04 AM, spndnchz said:

I good thx

Just saw your post about your earlier medical scare.

Very glad that things are better.

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Chalazion.  Pain.

TIL.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Chalazion.  Pain.

I've had three cut open and drained. They invert your eyelids. Pretty cool. I don't remember mine being painful. They say hot compresses can help, but they didn't help me.

I saw an eye doctor for dry eye and she straightened me out and I haven't had one since. Cleaning of the eyelids with hypochlorous acid seems to do the trick. It reduces the bacterial load and keeps the oil-producing meibomian gland orifices open (and the cleaning of the lids with a Q-tip might manually move the stagnant oil around). Hot compresses followed by gently massaging/expressing the glands and omega 3 supplements (flaxseed or fish oil seem to improve the viscosity of the oil) also might help. Low dose antibiotics (low enough that they don't even have antibacterial properties) reduce inflammation if the underlying problem is posterior blepharitis. Do you have rosacea? Dry eye?

Woody and Brawndo might give out advice for free, but I want paid for this *****!

Edited by PASabreFan

43 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I've had three cut open and drained. They invert your eyelids. Pretty cool. I don't remember mine being painful. They say hot compresses can help, but they didn't help me.

I saw an eye doctor for dry eye and she straightened me out and I haven't had one since. Cleaning of the eyelids with hypochlorous acid seems to do the trick. It reduces the bacterial load and keeps the oil-producing meibomian gland orifices open (and the cleaning of the lids with a Q-tip might manually move the stagnant oil around). Hot compresses followed by gently massaging/expressing the glands and omega 3 supplements (flaxseed or fish oil seem to improve the viscosity of the oil) also might help. Low dose antibiotics (low enough that they don't even have antibacterial properties) reduce inflammation if the underlying problem is posterior blepharitis. Do you have rosacea? Dry eye?

Woody and Brawndo might give out advice for free, but I want paid for this *****!

It's just part of seasonal allergies.  Happens every year.  My opthalmologist (I don't know how to spell that and I'm not looking it up) is aware of it and all that.

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Oh, you guys pay alright.... You just don't realize it right now..... We've got ya right where we want ya. 😎😂

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

It's just part of seasonal allergies.  Happens every year.  My opthalmologist (I don't know how to spell that and I'm not looking it up) is aware of it and all that.

I'd feel more comfortable speaking to him or her directly.

6 hours ago, Taro T said:

TIL.

Me too.

4 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I'd feel more comfortable speaking to him or her directly.

I do.

All I do is work. And I feel guilty complaining about that because there are lots currently outta work.

Whatever.

And the only break I'm going to get is my colonoscopy.

Edited by SwampD

16 minutes ago, SwampD said:

All I do is work. And I feel guilty complaining about that because there are lots currently outta work.

Whatever.

You could join me on an adventure 🙂

13 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

The Eichel trade thread got shut down.

B.S.

I'm here to complain the Eichel trade thread wasn't shut down sooner 

Listen here buddy That is never gonna happen - fat chinese kid | Meme  Generator

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MakeSabresGrr8Again said:

Or, you could join him on his adventure.

I got 10 years before that passport stamp needs to be had jojos colonoscopy thumbs up GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

• Haha (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

The Eichel trade thread got shut down.

B.S.

Because it ain't gonna happen, sistah!

• Haha (+1) 1

I hereby nominate @Wyldnwoody44's gif for the top moment of the year on SabreSpace, if not the planet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 hours ago, SwampD said:

Whatever.

I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done at the same time a couple months ago, so I got it from both ends. But that was easy, the hard part was the prep the night before.

Woke up this morning with a stiff back as I go to have a crown put in.

I work with tax compliance law for software developing...COVID has been an absolute nightmare with all of these emergency legislations 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

I work with tax compliance law for software developing...COVID has been an absolute nightmare with all of these emergency legislations 

I negotiate global supply chain contracts and COVID clauses are all the rage lol

• Like (+1) 1

I beat you all... my game playing sitting on his arse 16 year old is being a doodoo head today... Anyone want a teenager... grrr 😡 

Its 11pm. My 4 month old puppy now has decided she doesn't want to sleep in her crate and is howling the place down. Its never been an issue before now. Just when we'd settled into a nice routine with her too. Aaaarrrgggghhhh. I need sleep.

2 hours ago, steveoath said:

Its 11pm. My 4 month old puppy now has decided she doesn't want to sleep in her crate and is howling the place down. Its never been an issue before now. Just when we'd settled into a nice routine with her too. Aaaarrrgggghhhh. I need sleep.

Is there a chance she doesn’t feel good? Like an upset stomach or growing pains etc ...

12 hours ago, pastajoe said:

I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done at the same time a couple months ago, so I got it from both ends.

Same here.  The fentanyl part kind of made up for it though...