Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

An update to my earlier complaint about the price of gas here in NS.

The governmental review agency, in light of a drop of gas prices on the world market, has droped the price of gas to $1.37 / litre (about $5.50 / US gallon) a day earlier than the usual weekly price setting on Thursdays at mid-night.

Whop-dee-do, Edith. Big deal!

My bet is, since the government also announced that they will set the price at mid-night tonight as usual, it goes back up. And maybe even higher than before this adjustment.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

My co-worker's BO is enough to make me want to throw up every time I get within 5 feet of him. Jesus, dude, take an extra shower at lunch, get some stronger deodorant, see a doctor SOMETHING... it's so awful! :sick:

Put him in touch with Soupy.

My brother in law is a pro golfer and he played in a pro-am last year with Brian Campbell. He texted me to ask what he should ask Soupy when he got a chance. I told him to ask if there is a center for excessive sweating in Miami and that he would think it was funny. A few hours go by and I ask my brother in law if he asked him and what his response was. He replied tersely "I did. Not funny"

I bought a vintage Cooper blocker and catcher on eBay to complete my standup goalie kit on August 29th. It was supposed to ship and arrive to me by the 12th. After contacting the seller several times asking where my package was, he sends me tracking info. On the 15th. When he shipped it.

It's not supposed to get here now until the 25th since it's coming USPS all the way from San Jose. You'd think for the fricken $20 I paid for shipping it could at least have gone out on time! Or the seller could have told me he would be shipping it later than planned.

Now I have to borrow another guy's blocker and catcher for my game tonight since I'm subbing in for our regular goalie. Ugh.

A) Theres a freaking hockey lockout

B) I have been here since Saturday and I don't get internet/cable until this Saturday

dont you live near Athens? a college town, pretty women cold flowing beer live tunes. oh yeah welcome to our state, its a great place

Liger, seriously! Get out and be the new guy in town.

Hotels charging for wireless access! :angry: Not only should you not be charging your customers for this service, but you are really bending me over when you want to charge me your $12.95 per day rate, PER DEVICE!

Raise the room rates if you have to to offset your wireless internet costs, but don't rub this ridiculous fee in my face.

Hotels charging for wireless access! :angry: Not only should you not be charging your customers for this service, but you are really bending me over when you want to charge me your $12.95 per day rate, PER DEVICE!

Raise the room rates if you have to to offset your wireless internet costs, but don't rub this ridiculous fee in my face.

Out of curiosity, which hotel? I've never seen that before, and I travel frequently for work. Then again I always stay at the same hotel chains (either Holiday Inn, or Marriott, whichever is more convenient)

Out of curiosity, which hotel? I've never seen that before, and I travel frequently for work. Then again I always stay at the same hotel chains (either Holiday Inn, or Marriott, whichever is more convenient)

The more expensive the hotel, the less they include. :) I know I saw this in the UK at either the Reading Rennaissance or the Marriot-chain near Portsmouth. In the us, I think the Holiday Inn in Baltimore Inner Harbor charged for wireless, although looking at the hotel web site it now lists that as "Initial Charge: $0.00 USD", so that may have changed.

Have never not had free wireless. I've been to Seattle, LA, San Diego, Ft Lauderdale, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Philly...the list goes on and on. Never paid for wireless.

This is something that is going to start popping up I think. I know for a fact the Marriott I'm staying at in Connecticut in a few weeks is charging for wireless.

This is something that is going to start popping up I think. I know for a fact the Marriott I'm staying at in Connecticut in a few weeks is charging for wireless.

I hope not.

I finally have a complaint for today: this afternoon has been dragging on so slowly. I had two meetings scheduled, but they've both been pushed until tomorrow (I hate Friday meetings), and means that now I have to do the work I had planned for tomorrow, today...and I have zero motivation to do so. Talk about first world, working class problems :doh:

This is largely done to create an incentive for joining, and achieving a certain status in, a hotel's loyalty rewards program. That's the real reasoning behind it. (but, yeah, I get how these charges create a whole lot of customer dissatisfaction)

Edited by COSabre

People at the gym who, when getting a drink or filling a water bottle from the water fountain, feel the need to stand sideways with their ass in front of the adjacent water fountain. Is standing straight on really that difficult?

I'd just be happy if they did that at the urinals.