Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Having to do a verbal tap dance on the phone with a doctor who was told that the information they were looking for was posted on our web site when in fact it isn't. Then, after referring the MD to one of our directors for the information, I'm told that the director was the one who said the info was posted on the web site. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Reminded now how nice it was the last week and a half without my stinky, grunting co-worker (he's back and at it again). And I must be dense, but I still don't get the joke in the New Year's thread.

You're far too classy to get humor that low. :)

Okay I got one.

Netflix.

Got it as a present for x-mas. I was all joy about watching some movies with the wi-fi. There isshit for selection on there.

TV series: lots. Movies: not so much. Goon is on it though, and there's a few gems if you like B-movies.

You're far too classy to get humor that low. :)

Yet in the same post she complains about a stinky grunting person...

:P Someone was nice enough to clue me in on the joke. Gross! (And he could have been throwing up...)

TV series: lots. Movies: not so much. Goon is on it though, and there's a few gems if you like B-movies.

Do they have Little Shop of Horrors and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes??

Edited by biodork

Okay I got one.

Netflix.

Got it as a present for x-mas. I was all joy about watching some movies with the wi-fi. There isshit for selection on there.

Disappointing selection of movies for grownups. Excellent selection of TV shows.

Yeah. I did watch Goon. I nearly threw up when his ankle cracked. SVU too for like 4 hours straight.

Disappointing selection of movies for grownups. Excellent selection of TV shows.

I haven't had HBO or those others for a while. is there a good series to start with?

Yeah. I did watch Goon. I nearly threw up when his ankle cracked. SVU too for like 4 hours straight.

I haven't had HBO or those others for a while. is there a good series to start with?

If the Borgias is on there go for it... Homeland too.,,,

I've watched a fair amount of Mad Men and Trailer Park Boys on there. As well as Goon. And a bunch of Law and Order reruns.

I've heard good things about Weeds.

Reminded now how nice it was the last week and a half without my stinky, grunting co-worker (he's back and at it again). And I must be dense, but I still don't get the joke in the New Year's thread.

C'mon, bio.

Food poisoning,... Hershey s____s

Wait for it,...

There ya go.

If the Borgias is on there go for it... Homeland too.,,,

If you haven't already watched it, I'd *highly* recommend Breaking Bad. I started it Christmas day and finished season 4 on Tuesday. It's very much worth the time.

C'mon, bio.

Food poisoning,... Hershey s____s

Wait for it,...

There ya go.

I'm just sayin'... food poisoning can have two different (equally unpleasant) results, and since I didn't specify my brain didn't go there right away.

And OMFG, the coworker... the grunting sounds like it could either be intestinal distress or him pleasuring himself. Take some medicine or stay the hell home, you disgusting SOB.

I just got an automated call from bank of america asking me if I did in fact request changes that were made to my account. They quickly read off a phone number to call to verify, but didn't repeat it. I didn't have a pen at hand, so I couldn't write it down quickly. I always hate that when anyone leaves a phone number in a voice mail and then you have to listen to it 3 times just to catch every number. But at least with that, you have the chance to listen again.

I guess it is no big deal since I did in fact change the address on my account, but still, what a dumb system. I fully expect to find out in a couple weeks that someone has stolen my identity and drained all of my accounts. I blame inkman.

I guess it is no big deal since I did in fact change the address on my account, but still, what a dumb system. I fully expect to find out in a couple weeks that someone has stolen my identity and drained all of my accounts. I blame inkman.

Call customer service using the number on the back of your card. That's a good bet anyways, calling a number from a phone message and handing over you bank details could be dangerous.

Call customer service using the number on the back of your card. That's a good bet anyways, calling a number from a phone message and handing over you bank details could be dangerous.

Yeah, I wasn't going to do anything anyway. It just reminded me of how people poorly leave phone numbers in messages. This one I'm about 99% was legit though.

Thanks all for the kind words last week. Since then I've applied for unemployment, rolled my 401(k) into an IRA, and sent out around12 more resumes to companies. ALready got turned down by three.

I'm going stir crazy at the house with not a ton to do, although, I've caught up on all my TV shows, and movies I got got for Xmas. Also had to put my student loan into deferrment for the time being. I cannot wait to even start getting interviews.

Breaking Bad. As Chris stated above do not miss this series, IMO the best show on TV by a country mile.

Mad Men

Hell On Wheels

How about a woman that I dated for a couple of months during the summer, who, FOUR MONTHS later, decided to do a hatchet job on the hood of my car. Christmas Eve, too.

All class. Wonder why I didn't want the relationship to get deeper?

If I may speak for the married guys: more details on how crazy she is, please.

Just got laid off. Would've been nice if one of those other jobs I applied to had gotten back to me before this happened, but I'll roll with the punches. I've got an hour to pack my stuff up. F'N Fantastic Friday. :death:

Sorry to hear it, DTM. Keep on plugging and you'll land something.

Okay I got one.

Netflix.

If you haven't already watched it, I'd *highly* recommend Breaking Bad. I started it Christmas day and finished season 4 on Tuesday. It's very much worth the time.

Just watched Goon last week -- what a great find.

Breaking Bad is great.

Other great shows on Netflix:

Mad Men

The Wire

The Sopranos

Friday Night Lights

If I may speak for the married guys: more details on how crazy she is, please.

Sorry to hear it, DTM. Keep on plugging and you'll land something.

Just watched Goon last week -- what a great find.

Breaking Bad is great.

Other great shows on Netflix:

Mad Men

The Wire

The Sopranos

Friday Night Lights

1. We all know what they say about crazy. And this one is certified. I think she has papers. It was a fun summer.

2. If The Wire is on Netflix (didn't think it was), that is a must-see.

Ah home on time from work, I think I'll take a nice hot shower.

NOPE.

Turned on the water, turned the selector to shower and it shoots out of the tub wall. Water everywhere including dripping through the cieling over my kitchen sink.

Just what I wanted to deal with tonight.