Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I will be working long hours for most of it, so yes. Would rather be in Fl with the family. Gorgeous weather there right now. It would be nice to have to work to keep the beer cold for a change.

They must not be visiting Central Florida... friggin Tornado alley the last two days.

Oh, and also, ib4PA... :pirate:

When will this sh*t ever end?

Our government is stalling on passing a budget (they're off by what...a million dollars??) and threatening to shut down until this is done. All because a bunch of rich, greedy politicians don't like our President. It's probably not that simple, but jeez. This is going to affect a friend of mine who's married with 4 kids - he'll end up furloughed for however long this takes and may not even get back pay. Meanwhile, these same idiots will be wining and dining at the classiest, most expensive restaurants in Maryland while he & his wife scrape out the bottom of the peanut butter jar.

This is worse than the NFL whiners.

• Like (+1) 2

Just when one kids basketball season ends my other two kids spring soccer seasons begin all with the hockey playoffs getting ready to start. I am ready to become Russian again. Rushing here and rushing there.

Это сосет

Why is Carolina still in the playoff hunt...

Why does the NYS Government suck...

WHy does the federal government suck...

Why am I going to get flagged for terrorism for posting this...

Why do people have droids that automatically post on facebook where they are ( I am really not that interested)...

How are my roomates still in pharmacy school when they can't even get up for a class at noon, let alone one at eight AM ( you should really double check your Rxs if they are going to be your pharmacist)

Why do some people cross the street extremely slowly even though they know you have a green light...

And that is what grinds my gears....

Why is Carolina still in the playoff hunt...

Why does the NYS Government suck...

WHy does the federal government suck...

Why am I going to get flagged for terrorism for posting this...

Why do people have droids that automatically post on facebook where they are ( I am really not that interested)...

How are my roomates still in pharmacy school when they can't even get up for a class at noon, let alone one at eight AM ( you should really double check your Rxs if they are going to be your pharmacist)

Why do some people cross the street extremely slowly even though they know you have a green light...

And that is what grinds my gears....

Why do you have quotes instead of an apostrophe in your username?

All the talk about trading roy for anything really is annoying.

Carolina just needs to die already

My family is driving me up a wall

Justin Beiber is satan, how can that kid be all like "my life is so hard waaaa :cry: " Your 17 dude and a millionaire I beleive I speak for everyone when i say SHUT THE F*** up :wallbash:

When will this sh*t ever end?

Our government is stalling on passing a budget (they're off by what...a million dollars??) and threatening to shut down until this is done. All because a bunch of rich, greedy politicians don't like our President. It's probably not that simple, but jeez. This is going to affect a friend of mine who's married with 4 kids - he'll end up furloughed for however long this takes and may not even get back pay. Meanwhile, these same idiots will be wining and dining at the classiest, most expensive restaurants in Maryland while he & his wife scrape out the bottom of the peanut butter jar.

This is worse than the NFL whiners.

Yep -everyone in DC is posturing for the 2012 elections while the rest of us working slugs try to eek out a living on what's left after Uncle Sam and Uncle Andrew get done bleeding us. Bipartisan my a$$..... :censored:

Yep -everyone in DC is posturing for the 2012 elections while the rest of us working slugs try to eek out a living on what's left after Uncle Sam and Uncle Andrew get done bleeding us. Bipartisan my a$$..... :censored:

Umm, technically already done ya know with the left and right that is. ;)

I messed my knee up again Tuesday night. I finally finished recovering from the patellar dislocation and played all of last week without problem. Then one of the idiot kids we play with who can't skate duffs it head first into the side of my knee. I never stood a chance.

My MCL and patellar tendon feels fine but my knee is definitely sore. I can skate but impact is painful. This feels meniscus damage. All I know is that I don't have time to be injured again. I ride horses every Saturday. I'll probably ride this weekend but it's going to be uncomfortable.

Why do I have to pay the price for these idiot kids who can't be bothered to take time to practice? ###### ######.

All the talk about trading roy for anything really is annoying.

Carolina just needs to die already

My family is driving me up a wall

Justin Beiber is satan, how can that kid be all like "my life is so hard waaaa :cry: " Your 17 dude and a millionaire I beleive I speak for everyone when i say SHUT THE F*** up :wallbash:

I have a solution to this one. Don't pay so much attention to Justin Bieber.