Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I think that door was blown wide open when he posted that goodbye thread filled with all those beliefs.

Not at all. Gently chide him for espousing those beliefs too vociferously, yes, but not making fun of his beliefs. And even that wasn't the sole purpose of the thread.

Rez limey was a lightning rod. He leaves here in a provocative fashion, and locks the thread on his way out. He all but invited this thread, I'm just surprised it took this long for someone to post it.

Was the poll in bad taste? Maybe - but it doesn't say anything that many posters haven't already said to him.

And the funniest part is Rez limey is still lurking on the site!

Upon further review, I concur.

I had to laugh at this quote from Burns today.

“Here we go again. They are trying to kill me before I am dead…I’m not dead, far [expletive] from it. They’ve had me dead since June. Tell them I’m alive. Set them straight.”

Larry Linville, on the other hand...

Open for business today.

I have a couple complaints. First, the sabres ical season schedule was set for all games in the AM instead of PM. Jacked up my google calendar. Luckily, i re downloaded the calendar and it was fixed.

Second, the Buffalo Bills. WTF! I just want my football team to COMPETE... At the end of the day, its a way of life, but its entertainment. I'm not being entertained watching a JV team play in the NFL.

Third, first day of fall and it's going to be 95 degrees outside. Again, WTF.

my complaint is there's too many complaints on this board. 195 pages and counting. :wallbash:

My complaint is tied to yours except different. No one has established how many pages and/or individual complaints it is going to take to get this thread in the Guinness book of records.

Carry on.

Speaking of backwards...or maybe this is redundant...

People complain too much. I'm not griping about people here (I understand this is an outlet), but in general. Several co-workers of mine must live to b*tch about the job, as all I hear is how "this place sucks". I can't disagree with that particular statement, but quit it. You have a job, unlike many Americans who probably work harder than you.

It is physically impossible to read all of the work I have assigned. I would literally have to stay awake 24 hours a day.

Oh, and Mass Airflow Sensors, EGR valves, etc. Whoever came up with this all this emissions electronic crap should be killed. I don't care about nature, I just want my truck to run like it is supposed to.