Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Just wasted 30 minutes of my life watching one of the most stupid television shows ever, Tosh.0.

Actually, I shouldn't complain. It was also one of the funniest and sharply written shows I've seen in a long time. Talk about your guilty pleasures.

You'll get to the point where you'll watch it anytime it's on even if you've seen that episode several times already.

My wife's company has been laying people off here & there for a while, but it's now at the point where massive layoffs are expected. Unfortunately, since her co-worker who does the same job has more seniority, she could likely be on the outs. At least she's interviewing and is waiting word from one place, but this still sucks.

Last night at around 1:30 I was woken by the sounds of a girl screaming outside. She wasn't screaming in fear though. The strange thing is that there really aren't too many close buildings out there. How could this girl possibly be that loud?

And hey, chz is a mod now. Time to spread the mod hate around a little more.

Last night at around 1:30 I was woken by the sounds of a girl screaming outside. She wasn't screaming in fear though. The strange thing is that there really aren't too many close buildings out there. How could this girl possibly be that loud?

And hey, chz is a mod now. Time to spread the mod hate around a little more.

Are you sure this was a complaint?

The kid's sick, again (or should I say still) and had to take a half day at work. The dog just had surgery and can't take a dump unless we carry her out. It's a monsoon outside. The Bills. My head hurts and I have a corn on my right ring toe (I don't know if it's actually called that but you know what I'm talking about). A corn on my toe!? What, am I seventy!?

My wife's company has been laying people off here & there for a while, but it's now at the point where massive layoffs are expected. Unfortunately, since her co-worker who does the same job has more seniority, she could likely be on the outs. At least she's interviewing and is waiting word from one place, but this still sucks.

unless it is union, not necessarily. They could be shedding salary...

Should Lebron James, who has been a media darling and made millions and millions of dollars, be taken seriously when he claims racism because of the bad press he is getting? This just goes to show that James and his advisers are clueless.

Lebron James is a punk and a douche. But mostly a douche.

Also, why are so many women stupid and/or crazy?