Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

My complaint is when you go to scrape the last of the peanut butter out of the jar and the knife scrapes the side and you get plastic shavings in your PB & J. Also when you reach all the way down low you get peanut butter all over your hands.

My complaint is when you go to scrape the last of the peanut butter out of the jar and the knife scrapes the side and you get plastic shavings in your PB & J. Also when you reach all the way down low you get peanut butter all over your hands.

I use the back-side of a butter knife. No shavings that way!

Power outages in the subway that cause you to be an hour late for work suck. Sure, one less hour of work is great and all, but not when you spend it standing on a packed platform and train on a very warm day. Luckily the crowd was basically all people heading to work, as opposed to some of the people you get later in the day who are too cheap to buy a stick of deodorant.

So I understand why women would want to dye their hair instead of letting it go gray, but what is the deal with the one's who go with the ridiculously fake shades of red? I saw one with basically purple hair the other day. I hope she realizes that not only are people going to realize that she's old, but they're also going to realize that she's an f'ing idiot.

It's other drivers for me (again). When you want to drive 45mph on the highway, please do it in the right lane. Also, when the light turns green, you don't have to wait 5 seconds to hit the gas. I may be impatient, but c'mon.

I sincerely believe that the DMV needs to re-test people every 2-3 years (instead of every 8) and then make the tests difficult enough so that people on the road actually know what to do at a stop sign intersection.

Not caring about hockey anymore. I really lost desire to watch detroit pitt or carolina. I do like watching chi but I know how it is going to end.

At least I can be outside and enjoying the weather.

It's other drivers for me (again). When you want to drive 45mph on the highway, please do it in the right lane. Also, when the light turns green, you don't have to wait 5 seconds to hit the gas. I may be impatient, but c'mon.

I sincerely believe that the DMV needs to re-test people every 2-3 years (instead of every 8) and then make the tests difficult enough so that people on the road actually know what to do at a stop sign intersection.

Once they got their licenses, they threw the baby out with the bathwater. They make it harder for truckers to do their jobs, especially when it comes to lane changes. Thus, if anyone complains that I'm not letting them merge on to the highway, there's always someone blocking me from getting over for them. <_<

That yin yang at work that walks up to the urinal next to you and thinks this is the appropriate time to have that work related conversation let alone any conversation at all. :chris:

Get r done and get out. It's unwritten man rule number 2, learn the rules you ya hoo.

That yin yang at work that walks up to the urinal next to you and thinks this is the appropriate time to have that work related conversation let alone any conversation at all. :chris:

Get r done and get out. It's unwritten man rule number 2, learn the rules you ya hoo.

Amen, I swear next time I'll point it right at him!

My complaint is that the only women interested in me are 45, fat, and from Canada or Russia. :doh:

If you want someone who can keep up with you drinking beer - go for the Canadian.

If you want someone who can keep up with you drinking vodka - go for the Russian.

I hate this guy. He doesn't get the concept of a buffer pisser either.