Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Complaint #2: I got a coupon for a buy-one-get-one-free new waffle sandwich at Dunkin Donuts, so the wife & I proceed there for breakfast this morning. She gets a ham, egg, & cheese, while I order a bacon, egg, & cheese. They throw them in the bag and we go our separate ways to work. Upon arriving at work, we both find out they're croissant sandwiches....not the waffle sandwich we ordered. :censored: Too late at that point to go back to DD. :censored:

On a positive note, your heart and colon are happier.

My complaint today is me, man I suck after sabres losses <_<. I started thinking and almost bought into all the things I could complain about before I thought about all of people who have lost allot already in this recession and economy and realized I have a great job and family and really have nothing to complain about.

Kinda mean?

Sorry Just one of those days.

Your best bet is to stay away M--fukr, just one of those days.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oh yeah, NSFFW.

Complaint #2: I got a coupon for a buy-one-get-one-free new waffle sandwich at Dunkin Donuts, so the wife & I proceed there for breakfast this morning. She gets a ham, egg, & cheese, while I order a bacon, egg, & cheese. They throw them in the bag and we go our separate ways to work. Upon arriving at work, we both find out they're croissant sandwiches....not the waffle sandwich we ordered. :censored: Too late at that point to go back to DD. :censored:

That must be going around today. I ordered the tomato and mozzarella panini from Panera and got a turkey artichoke sandwich. :censored:

The weather dick-teasing me all week and now we're back to this crap. And here I just started taking the motorcycle apart to rebuild and now I'm not going to want to touch it till it's warm again

Oh well, at least I have the wiring harness off to play with.

Try being a diehard Ice Fisherman and having to deal with this S*!@@y- A*& warm weather in early/mid February!!! :censored: :censored:

Phil

You arent one of those ice fishing genius's at the west end of lake Erie last week were you????

Those morons blamed the Coast Guard for their situation.

Go ahead.

Blame the shifting winds, the glaring sun, the lake effect.

Blame global warming and Mother Nature.

Heck, go ahead and blame the walleye.

Blame everything under the sun and the sun. Just don't blame the Coast Guard.

That's what some ice fishermen are doing.

The Coast Guard and local fire departments rescued some 130 fishermen stranded on a floating island of ice in Lake Erie on Saturday. The rescuers plucked stranded anglers from the ice floe by lowering baskets from helicopters and by sending air boats to reach them.

There's a lot of blame to go around, but none of it should be dumped on the Coast Guard. They should be cheered as heroes in this drama.

Some fishermen blame a Coast Guard cutter for causing the ice to break away. The Coast Guard says the water in that area was too shallow for the cutter.

Some fishermen blame the Coast Guard for not putting up warning signs.

"The sun was out and it was 60 degrees -- that is your sign," Petty Officer William Mitchell told a reporter.

http://www.cleveland.com/brett/blog/index....on_a_60deg.html

The Coast Guard and local fire departments rescued some 130 fishermen stranded on a floating island of ice in Lake Erie on Saturday. The rescuers plucked stranded anglers from the ice floe by lowering baskets from helicopters and by sending air boats to reach them.

At some point can we just let Darwin take over here?