Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

My complaint is about the people complaining about the minor mess up in Obama's inauguration. People bitched and moaned about it so much that Obama literally took the oath again today.

I forgot to mention he didn't have his hand on the Bible today. So the complainers will want him to take it again. Simply pathetic.

my complaint is people who think they are important enough to quote one of their own posts and speak on it again :nana:

:beer: Have to drink to that one.

My complaint is I don't have any beer in the fridge to make a drink to your post!

I hate people who start something and then don't finish. Vanek-Man set up the Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Leagues and now half the people who just jumped right in don't even bother to edit their lineups. My opponent this week has Martin Brodeur starting at goaltender. I'll take the free points. It would just be nice if people could take 3 minutes out of their day and edit their lineups.

One more thing, F*** George W Bush. Enjoy your place in infamy you murderous scumbag.

I'm kind of confused....how is your Bush remark a complaint? Looks like it is a hate-filled, name calling hissy fit. Bush is out of office - turn the page and move on. History and his Maker, and not your petty little scribe, will be the judge. Shouldn't you be in joyous mood now that the Chosen One is now in office, the one who will solve all our problems?

Seriously, let's keep political comments on separate threads.

How hard is it to read a sign and follow it? Seriously. The mall entrances around here have signs that say "Incoming traffic - Keep Moving" for incoming traffic, while the other two sides of the intersections have stop signs and a sign that says "Incoming Traffic Does Not Stop." So why do people stop at the stop sign and then start going, all the while staring at me like "why didn't you stop?"

Morons. :censored:

How hard is it to read a sign and follow it? Seriously. The mall entrances around here have signs that say "Incoming traffic - Keep Moving" for incoming traffic, while the other two sides of the intersections have stop signs and a sign that says "Incoming Traffic Does Not Stop." So why do people stop at the stop sign and then start going, all the while staring at me like "why didn't you stop?"

Morons. :censored:

How about just malls in general? They suck.

One more - comments sections under online news articles. Areas populated by anonymous, know-it-all jackasses who are quick to blast the writer and story for what seems to be no good reason. It seems the old George Burns line about "Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair" should now include "posting on Internet news sites."

People who only return your calls/messages when they want something.

Oh, and before the all star break, the Sabres would win when I wasn't watching and lose when I watched. Now that trend has been reversed. Stop confusing me.

You mean kinda like only responding to this thread to ridicule the topic starter who didn't follow TOPIC rules and make it "OT" :nana:

Tim Connolly doesn't stay healthy enough.

Man, the guy is amazing and the team is so much better with him in the lineup. The guy is a talent.

People who make their own rules after agreements/rules are set in other threads aka "Players nicknames" a while back..

I believe the correct mantel is "The Skill" . ;)

My complaint is people doing a count down for their retirement. :angry:

I'm just playing around. I'd rather be young and working than old and sleeping. Thankfully I'm not 30 yet! Although, it is getting pretty close... :(

You mean kinda like only responding to this thread to ridicule the topic starter who didn't follow TOPIC rules and make it "OT" :nana:

Complaint Thursday is beyond OT at this point. It is a way of life.

Anyway... why do IT people have to be so annoying? The conversation goes something like this:

Me: I have to run Program A before I can use Program B. For some reason, Program A isn't working and giving me this error message. I need to clear up this issue with Program A.

IT Woman: What is happening when you try to run Program B?

That obviously wasn't word for word. I outlined the problem pretty clearly, but for some reason the woman keeps jumping to step 3 before even addressing step 1. Why won't you listen to me? I know that phase one is to steal underpants and phase 3 is profit, but phase 2 is kind of important too.

My complaint is people doing a count down for their retirement. :angry:

I'm just playing around. I'd rather be young and working than old and sleeping. Thankfully I'm not 30 yet! Although, it is getting pretty close... :(

Watch yourself, boy. I'll be working somewhere. I'm only 44! Let's play some hockey, and I'll show you what 44 years of anger can do!