Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

i dont want to play of the 4th line anymore. i deserve more ice time. i want to be called "A Bonafide All Star"

where is the MOD team who can handle this change? i will walk if i dont get this. what an injustice...slap on the face

I say we release him, do we really even want such a selfish player on the 3rd line?

My complaint is that I was going to enjoy my left-over general tso's chicken this morning (breakfast of champions), but when I woke up I discovered that one of my roommates had swiped it.

I'm pretty sure at some point in one of these threads I pointed out how the city of Boston put in new traffic lights at this intersection near where I work. When they did that, they somehow screwed up and the lights signal pedestrians to cross at the same time as they're giving cars the green light. So what does Boston do? Instead of reprogramming the lights, they put up a sign that says "watch for cars before you cross". That's some great work there Boston. I'm sure that will cover your in the eye of the courts when someone eventually gets hit.

there you are, ive been looking for you. apparently you carry some weight around here (i.e., a few people thiink you have some "pull") can you please switch my title -- i dont want to be on the 4th line anymore. see my posts re: this. i ve been posting the best stuff on this site for a few months and deserve a call up. me on the 4th line is like putting ron francis, in 1987, in the AHL. it is just a slap in the face. thanks man.

I have another complaint. I hate idle threats. :doh:

My heater broke new years day. I had a guy out the next day to fix it. The motor he put in has a bad vibration to it and he told me he'd replace it. That was 6 weeks ago. The excuses I've heard so far:

1) Part didn't come in

2) Family emergency

3) Lost phone number

4) Gout (my favorite so far)

Was supposed to call me Monday or Tuesday this week to let me know when he's coming out. Surprisingly I haven't heard from him yet. I can't wait to find out what this week's excuse will be when I call him today. In the meantime my heater wakes me up in the middle of the night because it vibrates to the point I can almost feel it in the floor if I stand under where it is.

there you are, ive been looking for you. apparently you carry some weight around here (i.e., a few people thiink you have some "pull") can you please switch my title -- i dont want to be on the 4th line anymore. see my posts re: this. i ve been posting the best stuff on this site for a few months and deserve a call up. me on the 4th line is like putting ron francis, in 1987, in the AHL. it is just a slap in the face. thanks man.

I'm not sure I want you on my line with this kind of attitude towards the mods. ;)

My heater broke new years day. I had a guy out the next day to fix it. The motor he put in has a bad vibration to it and he told me he'd replace it. That was 6 weeks ago. The excuses I've heard so far:

1) Part didn't come in

2) Family emergency

3) Lost phone number

4) Gout (my favorite so far)

Was supposed to call me Monday or Tuesday this week to let me know when he's coming out. Surprisingly I haven't heard from him yet. I can't wait to find out what this week's excuse will be when I call him today. In the meantime my heater wakes me up in the middle of the night because it vibrates to the point I can almost feel it in the floor if I stand under where it is.

5.) Half the family pregnant, other half dying. An oldie but a goodie.

Headline in today's News

"Paille throws his weight around"

Guy scores his first goal in a quarter of a season, a tap in that ink's calf could have buried, and the News has to make a big story about it.

I guess they have to have something to write about, but come on.

Also: food packaging. So frustrating anymore. Everything has to be hermetically sealed to prevent the Corps of the world from poisoning people. And there's that plastic bag of cake mix that you can't get open without a mini Hiroshima of flour. So you knife it, and then it takes you 10 minutes to empty the contents through that tiny hole. Yep, that's what she said!

• Like (+1) 1

I hate bad jokes that get the "dead horse" treatment. Somewhat funny once, but use it 10 more times? Yawn.

You mean like all of his posts? If there's any justice in this world, SDS will pull some strings and that guy will forever be listed as a 4th liner. Then he'll have to follow through with his threat and leave. We'll all be better for it... until navybillsfan shows up for his monthly visit.

I have no pull around here! :lol: As to changing your title, I don't know how to change my own, let alone yours. :rolleyes:

You mean like all of his posts? If there's any justice in this world, SDS will pull some strings and that guy will forever be listed as a 4th liner. Then he'll have to follow through with his threat and leave. We'll all be better for it... until navybillsfan shows up for his monthly visit.

If I figure it out, his new title will be "Career AHL'er" :D

you have me mixed up with someone else little fella. i have no business on the 4th line. it will work out. laabtt blue, proverbially speaking, is trying to pull some strings. some of us, you not included, deserve recognition. we have passengers and band leaders in this world.

you have me mixed up with someone else little fella. i have no business on the 4th line. it will work out. laabtt blue, proverbially speaking, is trying to pull some strings. some of us, you not included, deserve recognition. we have passengers and band leaders in this world.

Okay...I found out how to change my title(it is now very appropriate), but I don't think I have privs to change yours. Consider yourself lucky! :nana:

how old are you?

tell me how to change it. thanks.

I don't think you have been a member long enough. Try back in 10 years or so. :ph34r:

If you must know...go to "my controls" near the top of the page on the right and edit your member title. If you don't have access to it, go back to the first sentence in this post.