THANK YOU MEMBERS!

Corp000085

On behalf of Knightrider, Labattblue, and SDS, I would like to thank all of you for your contributions during the 2007-2008 season. I am a member here because I like the sabres. However, that's only half the reason why i actually come to the board and read through all of our posts. It's because we all have developed into a very tight community. This year, the board crashed, and we lost a lot of data and members. We quickly gained them all back. This is in large part due to the strong community that our love for the sabres has fostered. Anyways, as we enter the off-season for the sabres, I hope that all of our regular posters and lurkers hang around. The sabres might be out of it, but the best playoff in professional sports around the world is about to begin. 2007-2008 was a great season for SS.com... Much better than that of the actual buffalo sabres. Till next season...

On behalf of Knightrider, Labattblue, and SDS, I would like to thank all of you for your contributions during the 2007-2008 season. I am a member here because I like the sabres. However, that's only half the reason why i actually come to the board and read through all of our posts. It's because we all have developed into a very tight community. This year, the board crashed, and we lost a lot of data and members. We quickly gained them all back. This is in large part due to the strong community that our love for the sabres has fostered. Anyways, as we enter the off-season for the sabres, I hope that all of our regular posters and lurkers hang around. The sabres might be out of it, but the best playoff in professional sports around the world is about to begin. 2007-2008 was a great season for SS.com... Much better than that of the actual buffalo sabres. Till next season...

Well said Corp. Thanks to all regular posters. The knucklehead moments are far and few in between.

I'll second third Corp's thoughts. It is a pleasure to frequent this place, even when times are tough. It is the posters that make this place, even if one of them wants to toss me out with Dimitri... :D

This team is young, and they'll be back in the playoffs next year, and I look forward to that...

Thank you Corp, SDS, Knightrider and Labatt. This message board is by far the best one I have been on. During the short amount of time during the unfortunate crash, I was jonesin for some Sabres smack so I ran off to another message board to get my fix. It sucked and was lame as hell and I felt dirty dammit! I couldn't wait to come back home to SS. :wub:

You guys do a great job. I even got to pop my cherry with a couple game discussions threads. That's when I knew I was a true member. ;)

And what's with the til next season BS? For the Sabres, next season has already started.

Let's go Sabres!!

On behalf of Knightrider, Labattblue, and SDS, I would like to thank all of you for your contributions during the 2007-2008 season.

And on behalf of us second and third liners, thanks to Knightrider, LabattBlue, SDS, and you, Corp. You guys have done a great job all season long.

Thanks Sabrespace! A great forum, the last two years were obviously a bit easier to post on this place but we stuck together. I'm glad our inconstant season came to an end, no more dreadful loses. I can't wait for the off-season to start. I think we will see a new look Sabres next year. Everyone believes Regier and Quinn will do nothing, i think they will surprise people. I'll be here all summer.

Those who are taking off and going to take a break, have a good summer.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

You're welcome. Now where's my beer?

Nice.

Actually, the not infrequent bursts of quality humor are one of my favorite things about this board.

That and the lingering cyber sexual tension between certain older married posters and a certain foulmouthed trixie newcomer...

My heartiest thanks to all of the mods for another great year on the board, if not on the ice.

Tom, please don't screw us again. We deserve better.

Have a great summer.

I'll second third Corp's thoughts. It is a pleasure to frequent this place, even when times are tough. It is the posters that make this place, even if one of them wants to toss me out with Dimitri... :D

This team is young, and they'll be back in the playoffs next year, and I look forward to that...

From your lips to God's ears.

I echo the thoughts. Thanks to SDS and the mods for making this great place to talk Sabres, hockey and all things WNY. I lurk more than I post, but I visit SS daily. Have a great and safe off season fellow posters.

Nice.

Actually, the not infrequent bursts of quality humor are one of my favorite things about this board.

That and the lingering cyber sexual tension between certain older married posters and a certain foulmouthed trixie newcomer...

My heartiest thanks to all of the mods for another great year on the board, if not on the ice.

Tom, please don't screw us again. We deserve better.

Have a great summer.

Trixie: this stereotype describes a "blond, late-twenties woman with a ponytail who works in PR or marketing, drives a black Jetta, gets manicures and no-foam skim lattes.

for the record, yes on the blond, no on the late twenties, ponytail? oh come on be serious. Drives a '69 Camaro in summers and beater for the winter, hates nail polish and prefers Grande Mochas. Also vain enough to think you're talking about me :blush:

I hope my "intelligent" posts are intelligent and the others make you laugh. Peace-out

Trixie: this stereotype describes a "blond, late-twenties woman with a ponytail who works in PR or marketing, drives a black Jetta, gets manicures and no-foam skim lattes.

for the record, yes on the blond, no on the late twenties, ponytail? oh come on be serious. Drives a '69 Camaro in summers and beater for the winter, hates nail polish and prefers Grande Mochas. Also vain enough to think you're talking about me :blush:

I hope my "intelligent" posts are intelligent and the others make you laugh. Peace-out

69 Camaro? Now you're just teasing us!

And on behalf of us second and third liners, thanks to Knightrider, LabattBlue, SDS, and you, Corp. You guys have done a great job all season long.

Double Ditto that..... and for helping me waste more time than I can usually afford but mostlu for good time had by all.

Archived