Rod Brind’Amour is all but signed

inkman

Adams should inquire, particularly given their relationship, but it's pretty obvious to everyone that the likelihood of Brind'Amour coming to coach the Sabres next season is slim-to-none.  Carolina is not going to let him leave the facility.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ska-T Chitown said:

If there was a "heart" reaction, you would have had mine. Hooli machine won't let me do gifs, so you get 🥰 for now.

Love the Hooli reference 

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I never thought even for a second he was a legitimate possibility. 

It amazes me how many think it’s exactly what that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

After Carolina is eliminated I’d imagine Buffalo could request permission to speak with Rod. Until he signs his extension with Carolina there is always a slim chance. Not to mention Rod would be stupid not to wait until after Buffalo can talk to him since he can ask for more money.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Adams should inquire, particularly given their relationship, but it's pretty obvious to everyone that the likelihood of Brind'Amour coming to coach the Sabres next season is slim-to-none.  Carolina is not going to let him leave the facility.

Thought that about Drury

• dislike 1

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Hey Rod it’s Kevyn, I just let Donny go, know of anyone who might be interested or be a good candidate for the job? 

That’s how you get around tampering 

Ask the Club for permission to talk to him for ideas. Tell them your friends. That immediately starts the Buzz Saw

• Eyeroll 1