GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Tampa Bay Lightning Thurs. Feb 29th 7pm, ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

Shoot da Puck

Just now, Scottysabres said:

No word on goalie injuries, just the Toharski call-up. Guessing Comrie is getting moved, maybe alone, maybe in a package.

I want to live in a world where I can even dream of a scenario where they

a) trade Eric Comrie for anything 

b) package him with some of our other prized possessions like Okposo, Girgensons or Erik Johnson

Erik Johnson is playing light years worse than Jacob freaking Bryson.  Let that sink in for a minute.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

b) package him with some of our other prized possessions like Okposo, Girgensons or Erik Johnson

Erik Johnson is playing light years worse than Jacob freaking Bryson.  Let that sink in for a minute.  

Hello Angry Inky.  Have not seen you around for a while.  How's it hangin' ?

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ..
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Ya, I have to admit, Bryson does look more engaged in games than EJ. Would be nice to see a package, alone I think he musters a 6th?, 7th?, future consideration?

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Hello Angry Inky.  Have not seen you around for a while.  How's it hangin' ?

Y’all will be angry too when you come to the realization that this group of happy sailors we call the Sabres will never be good as currently constructed.  Adams gambled on the young guys and it blew up in less than a season.  We are stuck with gutless morons that absolutely refuse to do the things it takes to win hockey games.  At this point I’m hoping the franchise folds or relocates.  I can’t take another decade of futility.  

Edited by inkman
  • Sad 1
  • dislike 1

18 minutes ago, inkman said:

Y’all will be angry too when you come to the realization that this group of happy sailors we call the Sabres will never be good as currently constructed.  Adams gambled on the young guys and it blew up in less than a season.  We are stuck with gutless morons that absolutely refuse to do the things it takes to win hockey games.  At this point I’m hoping the franchise folds or relocates.  I can’t take another decade of futility.  

But how do you really feel? Don't hold back.

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I wish it didn’t feel like I’m pissing in the wind.  I don’t know if I’ll be around at the end of our panty waisted players contracts in 2032.  Gutless pukes. 

Don’t know if I’ll be around either… Pegula has to be wondering the same thing.

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. 

Hahaha… Now, there’s a cliche.

11 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Krebs looks really good with Benson and Peterka and Granato puts him back on the fourth and promotes Okposo. 

Yep but, we've let this guy, who no one else will hire... coach the entire underperforming season.

21 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Krebs looks really good with Benson and Peterka and Granato puts him back on the fourth and promotes Okposo. 

For me its more about keeping Cozens on the wing, where he seems much better. I have complained and lamented all year long about how bad he has played, but he actually looks good on that Mitts/Greenway line, especially when he spends more time on wing when there.

Maybe its a matchup thing?