GDT - 2/10/24 St Louis @ Buffalo - 1pm ABC / ESPN+

inkman

5 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I put that on Pegula not wanting to pay coaches to sit at home.

He extended Granato.   The guy didn’t win anything and he extended him. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Did Skinner play today?  Totally invisible 

How many more years at $9 mill?

Power a non event… Krebs was missing as well at much lower cost… Didn’t really see much from Dahlin or Tuch until the late periods.

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Unfortunately I’m now there… the house has to be cleaned again. I don’t want to see a single person back next year. If Terry had a brain he’d name Gallant the coach tomorrow morning. 

As long as the players are on their way out as well. I don’t want a single one of these heartless losers anywhere near the franchise.  As a matter of fact, just fold the team.  

• Agree 1

Just now, inkman said:

Yep.  He’s 6’6”.  How does your face end up 2 foot off the ice.?  Certainly not doing anything hockey related.  

Come on, you skated, you played. ?

He was creating traffic in front.  Sometimes you lunge forward, sometimes your pushed forward, sometimes you lose balance, ….

There is lots to complain about, this isn’t one of them.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Blues played a great road game with their back up in net.  

The Sabres disappoint the home crowd once again.  Terrible performance.  No urgency. Nothing. 

I want change.  

We all do but unfortunately our posts on fan forums are complete silence to anyone that matters in the organization. 

maybe I watch too much European soccer but the only way change happens if a fans revolt    A mid game walk out, turning their backs to the game    Chants  "sell the team"  , " fire Adams"   Protests in front of the stadium 

For that to happen the fan base needs to be passionate and that's just not us Sabres fans any longer.  

Sabres fans don't even have the passion to throw a waffle on the ice , let alone a jersey 

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Blues played a great road game with their back up in net.  

The Sabres disappoint the home crowd once again.  Terrible performance.  No urgency. Nothing. 

I want change.  

I think we all do, their’s no hustle, no determination to win puck battles, no hitting. Even the Sharks work harder than the Sabres and they suck! If I still lived in Buffalo there would be no way I would get season tickets. They are a joke of an organization and what player would want to join that ***** show. How ***** pathetic just like our President! Now sure which one is worse, they both ***** suck.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I put that on Pegula not wanting to pay coaches to sit at home.

Ruff, Rolston, Marrone, Nolan, Ryan, Bylsma, Housley, Krueger all continued to get paid after being let go so Pegula he is certainly used to paying coaches for sitting on the couch. But yeah, seeing as how it never works out for him, maybe he’s a bit more reluctant nowadays.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Ruff, Rolston, Marrone, Nolan, Ryan, Bylsma, Housley, Krueger all continued to get paid after being let go so Pegula he is certainly used to paying coaches for sitting on the couch. But yeah, seeing as how it never works out for him, maybe he’s a bit more reluctant nowadays.

Maybe he should stop hiring piss-poor GM’s and he wouldn’t have to?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

The penalty non call was correct by the rule book. Just saying. 

It's better hockey than we saw earlier in the year but it's not good enough. imo we saw 2 pretty even teams in terms of talent and ability but they are coached better and have a much better defensive structure. They play the low score defend a lead game much better than we do. All the same usual issues were in evidence. 

Mitts played like he was sulking after hearing 32 Thoughts and feeling unloved. Garbage today. 

Parayko is another example of exactly the kind of guy we need desperately in our top 4 D. 

Dahlin, Peterka and Cozens were our best players today. Mitts, Krebs and Skinner our worst. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.