GDT: Sabres @ Habs - Thu. 7 pm ET, Jan 4, 2024 MSG-B, ESPN+, RDS, TSN 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Was there ever a roster move to replace KO going on IR? By my count we have 22 on the roster - 13 F , 7 D, 2 G. That gives them an extra F & D in the event of injury but I guess I'm surprised Jost or Rosen wasn't called up. Hopefully they're waiting for the World Juniors to wrap up so they can give Kulich a longer look than one disaster of a game.

4 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

Montreal is the only team that I really *cheated* the Sabres on.  Mostly because my wife is French Canadian from Montreal.  I don't think that I really need to say anything more on that.  Many fond memories of games at The Forum.

That said ...

SWORDS !!

I too have appreciated the Habs over the years (when not up against Blades, and ESPECIALLY when playing beanies & leaflets….). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

Was there ever a roster move to replace KO going on IR? By my count we have 22 on the roster - 13 F , 7 D, 2 G. That gives them an extra F & D in the event of injury but I guess I'm surprised Jost or Rosen wasn't called up. Hopefully they're waiting for the World Juniors to wrap up so they can give Kulich a longer look than one disaster of a game.

Please no returns of:

> Joust

> By Son

> Still (stay in ROCH) man

> and, no Comrie, you cannot come back as a skater! 

Michael Scott No GIF

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

I don't see any way the Sabres don't not win this game.

I see you did there @PASabreFan.

You and your triple negatives….don’t…… & don’t not.

“don't not” means a positive so Sabres win this game. 

But, ah ha! Mask off you dastardly don’t-er! You prefaced the sentence with “don’t” so you think Sabres lose! 

Cartoon Monster GIF by Scooby-Doo

#CaughRedHanded

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If the Sabres do not score the first goal, I'd fire Granato during the first intermission. 

Actually, if the Sabres don't win the entirety of their remaining games, I'd fire Granato. Win the rest of the games or you're FIRED 

How's that for urgency 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Girginsons I assume. And you play Robinson.

26 minutes ago, TageMVP said:

If the Sabres do not score the first goal, I'd fire Granato during the first intermission. 

Actually, if the Sabres don't win the entirety of their remaining games, I'd fire Granato. Win the rest of the games or you're FIRED 

How's that for urgency 

The clip is fine for work, but the whole video is not.

Edited by Contempt

34 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

I'd watch but with KO not playing why bother. He's our hottest goal scorer.

I think the proper way to express that would be something like “I’d watch, but without KO playing—why bother? He’s our hottest goal scorer.” 

There’s probably some grammatical rule that says you can’t do this, but in the above example you might even be able to replace the question mark with a semi-colon since they are two separate but related thoughts. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Good evening Teammates, Punch checking in. 

Ready to see some hockey.  Looking for a W tonight with Levi playing against his hometown team.  

MUSCLE WEIGHT. 

nice anthems. 

Edited by Pimlach

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.