GDT: Sabres @ Rangers - 7:30pm, Dec. 23, 2023, MSG/ESPN+📺 WBEN930 📻

LGR4GM

13 hours ago, inkman said:

I’ll be in the state of Florida for pick drop.  Me bringing my Roku so I can watch the Sabres whilst on vaca:

Vibing White Cat GIF

Apparently this is a big travel weekend (duh!).  I-95 was a parking lot in SC - Florida.  Took an extra FOUR ***** HOURS to get here.   Missed first two periods and 1st quarter of Bills.  😡

6 minutes ago, Believer said:

UPL played a good game.

3 minutes ago, ... said:

The book on UPL reads like this: first, he's a sieve, second, put the puck behind the net because the dude forgets he's guarding a net in an NHL game and will go for a long skate after the puck.

No sport is like hockey where 2 people will come away with 180 degree takes.  

• Agree 1

If every loss was a fun (if you're an impartial viewer) game with plenty of action -- and you get a loser point out it, it's not a bad way to go through a season.

Of course, never winning 2 in a row, and the Pens/Caps picking up loser points themselves... it's all a wash as to whether it's an entertaining game or not.

• Agree 1

Well there was effort and it was a decent hockey game but you can see it's not so easy when the other team has a reasonably good goalie and they play a little defense. If this was opening night of the season I'd be thinking maybe this will be the year but at this stage we just can't not get 2 points on any night. I liked the way they blocked shots tonight though and the overall team effort but you won't win many games with that sort of inconsistent goaltending. 

It's still on Adams for not getting a proper NHL goalie for this season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Someone convince me to go back and watch this or walk out of condo onto the beach? 

It was a very entertaining game… until into the OT.

Walk the beach if it’s not too chilly… Take a beer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.