Amerks Game Threads

PromoTheRobot

I was at the game today. Levi looks like college Levi😃. Keep him down for the season facing a ton of rubber. Marlies goalie made a couple of unreal saves but I thought  Levi was really impressive for the Amerks. They said the Marlies had 53 shots but I didn’t  see 53 shots on net. I think they were generous with the counting but regardless it was a really reassuring game for him. Let him keep building off it.

3 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

I was at the game today. Levi looks like college Levi😃. Keep him down for the season facing a ton of rubber. Marlies goalie made a couple of unreal saves but I thought  Levi was really impressive for the Amerks. They said the Marlies had 53 shots but I didn’t  see 53 shots on net. I think they were generous with the counting but regardless it was a really reassuring game for him. Let him keep building off it.

Levi, from what I’ve heard, will be starting the next Sabres game. 

• Vomit 1

9 hours ago, spndnchz said:

If Levi sees Buffalo one more time this season, everyone needs to fired immediately. That is the stupidest decision Adams could ever make. And he's already made a plethora of them.

16 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Yikes!  Why not Tokarski or Comrie?  It is not like the games matter anymore.

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Likely because he had previous success in his hometown Montreal, a reward for his Monday game, UPL needs a break, and Adams and Granato still think they can make the playoffs. Three of those four are valid. Then he’ll go back to Rochester for the weekend.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

If Levi sees Buffalo one more time this season, everyone needs to fired immediately. That is the stupidest decision Adams could ever make. And he's already made a plethora of them.

So deny Levi another chance to play in his home town? Why?

11 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Because it's Montreal.

• Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I see the because Montreal posts above, and that’s a valid motivation for the choice, but I think this is how the rest of the season is going to go.  Run UPL until he falters, call up Levi to get him some more NHL looks, immediately send him down to get maximum workload in Rochester.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Seems like a viable development plan now that the season is lost.

1 hour ago, pastajoe said:

Likely because he had previous success in his hometown Montreal, a reward for his Monday game, UPL needs a break, and Adams and Granato still think they can make the playoffs. Three of those four are valid. Then he’ll go back to Rochester for the weekend.

Why does UPL need a break? They just had a week off played 1 game then had another 5 off I believe. Now they have basically have played every other day. They need to play him as much as possible. Got to see if he can handle workload 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Welp, this ones all but over. 3-1 B-ville with 6 mins left. Amerks showed up for 10 mins in the 2nd period and that's it. Can't win that way. And the Senators came into thus game only 3 pts behind the Amerks, soon to be 1. They play again Friday. 

On a side note, I can't believe how big Bellvilles goalie looks. I checked. Mads Sogaard, from Denmark. He's 6' 7". The crossbar is about at his waistline. He's f'n huge. 

23 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Going back to the barn tonight. Another game where the Amerks do or die. Lost Wed to let B'-ville back in the playoff hunt. They lose tonight, they'll be on the outside looking in. The ***** is rolling downhill fast!!!

Blew the game late. Levi's last start was very rough. Amerks need to get their act together fast. How long is Kulich out?