Amerks Game Threads

PromoTheRobot

Figured I'd start a catch-all thread for Amerks games.  In Utica tonight. Houser in net as Cooley is in Buffalo.

1:17 in, Prow scores. 1-0 Roch.

@6:08 1st Utica ties. 1-1.

@7:17 1st Mersch makes it 2-1.

Savoie stopped on a breakaway.

End of 1st: 2-1 Amerks. SOG 15-3 Roch.

@0:50 2nd Jobst on the PP. 3-1.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I also posted this in the wagon thread: the Amerks are 5-1-1 to start the season & all without their number one goalie. 

They’ve gotten terrible goaltending from Houser, and average at best from Cooley. Tokarski should be back this week and provide some stability. 

Amerks only have a +2 goal differential and have the league’s worst defense and PK. They’re not going to score 5 every game. They really need to tighten it up defensively.  

13 minutes ago, Amerks8796 said:

They’ve gotten terrible goaltending from Houser, and average at best from Cooley. Tokarski should be back this week and provide some stability. 

Amerks only have a +2 goal differential and have the league’s worst defense and PK. They’re not going to score 5 every game. They really need to tighten it up defensively.  

They have good Dmen, as you say, they need to button down in their end.

Johnson and Novikov are rookies but good defensive prospects. I hope they develop their defensive games because that is their path to Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Amerks8796 said:

I don’t think it’s in their plan 😀