Samuelsson Day to Day with a UBI

Brawndo

25 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Enter Jacob Bryson!  😂😂😂

PS Too bad for Mule.  Hopefully the injury bug at some point moves on. 

I certainly do not want to enter him, good sir! Unless that might make him a better defenseman. I will consider it and let you know

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Enter Jacob Bryson!  😂😂😂

PS Too bad for Mule.  Hopefully the injury bug at some point moves on. 

Awesome. This saves me the trouble of posting a hypothetical to you.

10 minutes ago you wanted to bench Owen Power. Now you’re laughing at the seventh defenseman. 

Take your time. We’ll wait.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Maybe not, but if they know it's just a game or two I could see giving him that to bust his NHL cherry.

R Johnson could get called up simply because they don't want to expose a vet to waivers this early in the season.  That would make more sense.  

You know injuries are coming, and you suspect we could unload a goalie at some point creating a roster spot - so maybe you wait on Stillman/Clague to avoid waivers.  

Right now we have little Bryson to replace our best defensive defenseman - oh boy.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

R Johnson could get called up simply because they don't want to expose a vet to waivers this early in the season.  That would make more sense.  

You know injuries are coming, and you suspect we could unload a goalie at some point creating a roster spot - so maybe you wait on Stillman/Clague to avoid waivers.  

Right now we have little Bryson to replace our best defensive defenseman - oh boy.  

You're right, there's also the waiver issue, but if they cleared waivers at the season's start, they don't have to clear waivers again for 30 days, innit?  They can just be sent back down?  (Or are beginning-of-the-season waivers different?)

Edited by Doohickie

Just now, Doohickie said:

There's also the waiver issue, but if they cleared waivers at the season's start, they don't have to clear waivers again for 30 days, innit?  They can just be sent back down?  (Or are beginning-of-the-season waivers different?)

Good question.   I was not aware of a 30 day thingy.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.