Around the NHL 2023-24 Season

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, Norcal said:

This should not be allowed.

Healthy player goes on LTIR but continues to practice with the team waiting for them to be able to afford him again, against the cap.

This is some bullshirt.

Chytil has been out since Nov. 2nd so my guess is they doing this retroactively. 

Boston has now lost 3 in a row, allowing 17 goals in those 3 games.

Lost 4 of their last 5, allowing 5 or more goals in all 5 of those losses. 

They have allowed 23 goals in their last 5 games, after only allowing 32 total in the previous 16 games.

A small bump in the road? or a bigger issue starting to show up with the Bruins?

42 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Boston has now lost 3 in a row, allowing 17 goals in those 3 games.

Lost 4 of their last 5, allowing 5 or more goals in all 5 of those losses. 

They have allowed 23 goals in their last 5 games, after only allowing 32 total in the previous 16 games.

A small bump in the road? or a bigger issue starting to show up with the Bruins?

Bigger issue. As I said before we played them you beat them with speed and forecheck. We didn't do that so we lost bad but that's the formula. They have a big D and a solid D that boxes out well and keeps the game to the perimeter when the opposition is slow and/or soft but if you attack that D with force and speed it falls apart and falls apart badly. Then they don't control or drive the play and the offense isn't good enough (aside from Pasternak) to function well without the defensive support. It's a fatal flaw and any night any team exploits it they are in trouble. I'm not sure they have a solution either. I don't think so. 

32 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

So all those times Perry was called a MFer on the ice were spot on 

It's quite hilarious since they brought him in to be a veteran leader and mentor for Bedard and all their kids. Guess it's all on Foligno now.

29 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Where does the Bedard mom rumor come from? Are there pics of Perry and her together? Obviously Perry messed up but is this the reason ? And if it is, what the hell is mom doing? Poor kid.

I think it’s just trolls trolling. But with the Blackhawks you never can tell. 😆

28 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Where does the Bedard mom rumor come from? Are there pics of Perry and her together? Obviously Perry messed up but is this the reason ? And if it is, what the hell is mom doing? Poor kid.

It had been reported that the affair rumours were proved false, but who knows.  It could be something completely different.  Let the new and improved rumours fly.

7 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Shame on her for what?

Her son's teammate should be off limits. 

1 minute ago, Flashsabre said:

Where is the proof of any of this? Losers on the internet make up rumours and people just blindly believe it.

Of course, I only mean if it's true.