2023 NHL Summer Trade Thread

Brawndo

10 hours ago, Shootica said:

Hard to deny that DeDominicis has sources at this point.  And he's been fairly forthright about when he has scoop and when he doesn't.  Outside of the Dahlin signing (which we're obviously still waiting on), he's been pretty clear that he doesn't have any intel about upcoming moves right now.

Dahlin is done. My guess is they announce it after they think significant moves are done or Wednesday in order to avoid weekend/holiday slow news cycle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Nice! Maybe so. I wonder what those Winnipeg games look like.

He did have a bad home game this year, 6-5 loss with an empty net goal. Last year he had a 7-3 win with 35 saves and a 42 save shut out in their two home games. 

Im too lazy to look back any further. But again, this hardly looks like a guy getting lit up every start. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Joe D on WGR this morning said that Briere wants 2 first-round picks for Carter Hart.

(And mods can we pin this thread?)

Yep - that was reported a while ago.  Nice goalie, nice upside, nice age, nice isn't (2) 1st round picks.

• Agree 3

On 7/1/2023 at 11:58 AM, Eleven said:

Athletic writer Arthur Staple says that the Rags are shopping Lafreniere.  And we were told he is untouchable.

How many 1st overall picks do we need on this roster? Personally, I wouldn't want him as to me he's a 3rd liner at best. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Why anyone would want hart is beyond me he isn't good 

His GAA and Save percentage are about the same to what Levi's were for us. 

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

How many 1st overall picks do we need on this roster? Personally, I wouldn't want him as to me he's a 3rd liner at best. 

Oh I don't want him at all.  I just think it's funny that he was "untouchable" a year ago and now they have to shop him.

I also think Briere is out of his mind if he wants two 1sts for Hart.

Edited by Eleven

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

His GAA and Save percentage are about the same to what Levi's were for us. 

After he was so hyped up his first year he's been slowly Declining. And doubt Buffalo has any interest in this player with the team Canada rape allegations are going on.

1 minute ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Are you insinuating that Hart was involved?

It's not the first time we've seen this nonsense.  Basically, to him, if you're a Canadian player of a certain age, you were involved.

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It's not the first time we've seen this nonsense.  Basically, to him, if you're a Canadian player of a certain age, you were involved.

He was on the team if I'm an NHL team I'm not trading for a player that hasn't been cleared. 

And I never said he did it.

Edited by Buffalonill

4 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

From good ol’ Eklund:

”Sabres VERY Much in Hellebuyck Hearing they are the closest treat to getting a deal…bu a mile. ”

I cut and  pasted that directly. Those are his exact words😂

This is the same guy that Predicts stuff with his dog by rolling a ball. 

Lol

12 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

From good ol’ Eklund:

”Sabres VERY Much in Hellebuyck Hearing they are the closest treat to getting a deal…bu a mile. ”

I cut and  pasted that directly. Those are his exact words😂

So no Helly.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Seravalli quoted Gibson saying "I will not play another game for Anaheim" Gibson and Hellebuyck out there with not much of a market

Yep - I wonder:

1. The cost for him at this point? UPL and?

2. Is Gibson willing to waive to come to Buffalo? He wasn’t willing last year and last year he wouldn’t have been sharing the crease with Levi

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.