The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023: Second Round GDT.

Eleven

1 minute ago, JohninMinn. said:

I think we have to be a certain age to understand this comment. I had a CCCP jersey in 1989. It got me some bad looks back in the day.😅

Per the bold, if that’s the case, then I fear for our future as a society. Especially today, when that crazy bastard in the Kremlin wants to reconstitute the CCCP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

He blew her a kiss.  WIth five fingers. 5. She, of course, is giving him a single finger.  1.  The Oilers' social media team grasped not only that Karen was being Karen, but also the number of fingers on each hand and the 5-1 score.  Love it.

Ah I missed that whole finger thing. TY

3 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

It would be nice if Samsonov was out for the week and they had to call up Kallgren from the Marlies, which would help the Amerks.

I have a feeling that Kallgren will be available for the Marlies.

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

ROR is spent.  Actually the age and the lack of pace throughout the leafs line up is really showing up 

He looked so gassed in the third.  I was really surprised by that.  He's not that old.

All that ball washing during the intermission leading up to the o.t. Didn’t help the laughs a bit. You’d a thunk Florida wasn’t even at the game.  These commentators should be ashamed of themselves. I want a sweep.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.