SabreSpace Bracket Challenge 2023

Eleven

Oilers over the Hurricanes.  Got 7 of the 8 series correct, best I've ever done in the first round.  I have a feeling if Bobrovsky is on his game then Florida will eliminate Toronto (I picked Toronto for that series).  Should be some fun match ups in the second round.

I am mathematically eliminated with only 58 total possible points.  I had a COL-NYR final, so, yeah, about that...

There are a lot of people with 340+ possible points.  The second round should give us some separation.

51 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I am mathematically eliminated with only 58 total possible points.  I had a COL-NYR final, so, yeah, about that...

There are a lot of people with 340+ possible points.  The second round should give us some separation.

I had the same two finalists, I am done.

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

I have a possible 309 points but am also mathematically eliminated at this point. The bracket in first has the same winners as me, with only one game wrong so far, I can’t catch up to them.

Edit: I called 3 series perfectly (Knights,  Devils, Stars), but I picked Boston, Colorado, and Lightning. 
I have Edmonton over Carolina in the finals.

Edited by sabresparaavida

On 5/1/2023 at 8:23 AM, Stormcloudmember66 said:

I am down in flames too!!! Went from 1st to crap in one day!

You and me both…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.