SabreSpace Bracket Challenge 2023

Eleven

13 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I am going to pass. 

I have a bunch of travel planned, plus golf, plus our garden and summer stuff.  

Your travel plans are keeping you from spending 10 minutes (tops) on line?  Those must be some seriously elaborate plans.  ;)

50 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Your travel plans are keeping you from spending 10 minutes (tops) on line?  Those must be some seriously elaborate plans.  😉

I never do anything for 10 minutes tops.  I screw around on line too much as it is.  For example: 

• I have a part time consulting gig that is mostly computer work and on Zoom/Webex meetings,
  • I play guitar and I learn guitar songs YouTube for hours a day.
  • I participate in Sabre Space, Two Bills Driive, etc.

We are retired and we travel.  This summer it is a heavy dose of Buffalo and family with big birthdays, weddings, graduations, reunions and such. 

Buffalo time  =>  last week of May, all of June, last two weeks of July and first 2 weeks in August.  Then fall and its trips for Bills football in September, a wedding in October,  hockey in October/November.  

I will practically be in Buffalo full time for part of the year.   I have to schedule trips home just to care for the garden and do a little business.  

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I see a lot of complaints about the site.  Sorry.  It's not in my control.  It's what SS has been using for time immemorial.  If there's a better one out there for next season, let's use that.

Not your fault at all. No worries. It took me like 8 minutes between giving up on using my phone and switching to the laptop. Oh, the horror. 8 whole minutes. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2023 at 11:35 AM, Randall Flagg said:

It is hard to figure out when to go with the elite goalie in the bracket challenge. I like NJ's team better than NYR's, but it's hard to choose Vanacek over Shesterkin. Same deal in the VEG/WIN series.

I thought I had it figured out. 

I've got the Devils winning the cup.

Embarrassed Tom And Jerry GIF

On 4/17/2023 at 12:38 PM, Pimlach said:

I never do anything for 10 minutes tops.  I screw around on line too much as it is.  For example: 

• I have a part time consulting gig that is mostly computer work and on Zoom/Webex meetings,
  • I play guitar and I learn guitar songs YouTube for hours a day.
  • I participate in Sabre Space, Two Bills Driive, etc.

We are retired and we travel.  This summer it is a heavy dose of Buffalo and family with big birthdays, weddings, graduations, reunions and such. 

Buffalo time  =>  last week of May, all of June, last two weeks of July and first 2 weeks in August.  Then fall and its trips for Bills football in September, a wedding in October,  hockey in October/November.  

I will practically be in Buffalo full time for part of the year.   I have to schedule trips home just to care for the garden and do a little business.  

Doing the bracket would have taken half he time of posting this itinerary. 😊

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.