GDT: Sabres @ Devils - April 11, 2023, 7pm, MSG 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Turn out the lights, the party's over. Thanks for the run Sabres, it's been a lot of fun for a change.

Shocking - Joker on the ice again and out of position.  what an abortion of a performance in a must win game by Jokiharu

Devils giving us a lesson in how to close out a game… Granato will call it what it is… Developmental… 

Edited by Believer

We need back to back 5-3 PP and a new PP unit to have a chance. 

We layed an egg tonight sadly. Shouldn't have had to go on a 7 game winning streak with such a condensed schedule to get in, they "almost" did it, but it's just not meant to be. 

This team better make the playoffs next year. 

5 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

When we beat NJ tonight, we'll have beaten the top 3 Metro teams in successive games.

You jinxed us not once but twice. I might spend the next month ignoring you out of anger. The only other person I've ever seen double down on something like this was my mother in law during 13 seconds. 

Just bad form.

And that's the season.

The team needs addressing. Defense specifically.

I've said nothing on this until now, but my mom has been battling stage 4 cancer for 2 years, the treatments have kept it at bay, but her brain is scrambled, she's got 30 to 60 days. She dated a Sabres back in the late 70's. She is my driving force in to hockey. I would have liked to have shared the future success of the organization with her, that will not happen now. But, she left her Sabres legacy.....me....a die hard avid fan. So I honor that, by saying....

GO SABRES!!!

• Sad 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

And that's the season.

The team needs addressing. Defense specifically.

I've said nothing on this until now, but my mom has been battling stage 4 cancer for 2 years, the treatments have kept it at bay, but her brain is scrambled, she's got 30 to 60 days. She dated a Sabres back in the late 70's. She is my driving force in to hockey. I would have liked to have shared the future success of the organization with her, that will not happen now. But, she left her Sabres legacy.....me....a die hard avid fan. So I honor that, by saying....

GO SABRES!!!

God Bless

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.