GDT: Sabres @ Devils - April 11, 2023, 7pm, MSG 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

That may be. But he’s part of the problem not part of the solution. 

Well, unless you want Peyton Krebs as Power's partner next year, he actually IS part of the solution.

Just now, Sidc3000 said:

Why?

To get a sixth skater out there. 

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

We made it to game 80. Not bad after 12 years. We blew so many opportunities this year. Maybe next year. 

Yes… and we blew so many opportunities tonight…

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

And that's the season.

The team needs addressing. Defense specifically.

I've said nothing on this until now, but my mom has been battling stage 4 cancer for 2 years, the treatments have kept it at bay, but her brain is scrambled, she's got 30 to 60 days. She dated a Sabres back in the late 70's. She is my driving force in to hockey. I would have liked to have shared the future success of the organization with her, that will not happen now. But, she left her Sabres legacy.....me....a die hard avid fan. So I honor that, by saying....

GO SABRES!!!

Sorry to hear this 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

We just ran out of gas. CAR-NYR-NJD is a brutal gauntlet, especially with the last 2 back-to-back. 

There's a handful of guys that I hope we say "goodnight and good luck" to after the finale. This is a good team that will be better next season. But there's some fat that needs to be trimmed; especially on the blue line.

The past week with the season on the line UPL and Comrie weren’t even options especially on back to back nights.That tells me all I need to know about what they think of them for next year.

I love the position this team is in for next year.

Everyone knows what they need. Two solid D men and a solid vet 1B goalie.

They have the cap space and assets to address these needs.

They need to have the offseason the Devils had last year. Brought in Vanacek, Graves (Ibelieve he was last offseason) and Marino and took a giant step this season.

Edited by Flashsabre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.