GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Boston Bruins 3/2/2023 MSG 7 PM

bob_sauve28

27 minutes ago, inkman said:

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if they score half as many goals as the Broons.  This has beat down written all over it. 

Yup.  Frederic feeds Stillman a bunch of knuckles and the the Bruins get an easy win tonight.

9 minutes ago, Weave said:

Yup.  Frederic feeds Stillman a bunch of knuckles and the the Bruins get an easy win tonight.

The Sabres could make my night if they somehow get after Marchand. It won’t happen, it never does but man would I be a happy camper seeing him writhing in pain.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

My goodness how things have changed in the last 5 days with playoff hopes. Scoreboard has been cruel, players injured, no trades and teams around them all got better. 

I will hope for the best but all of a sudden, playoffs seem like a distant memory.

To the bold. Unfortunately most of the teams around us have been adding players for the playoff push. It's just sad for the team and the fans that KA hasn't made much of an effort to help this team make the playoffs.  It might be different if we had made the playoffs a couple of times in the past 11 years but since we haven't, it makes it more imperative that he make a trade that will improvethis team. Unfortunately there probably isn't much left out there that could help us. As someone up thread mentioned,  we don't know the future, we may not be this close to making the playoffs next year (we should be but you never know). When you are as close as we are, you have to make some sort of effort to make it in.

44 minutes ago, inkman said:

The Sabres could make my night if they somehow get after Marchand. It won’t happen, it never does but man would I be a happy camper seeing him writhing in pain.  

Hot sauce to the pupils is my preferred act.

Hot Sauce Eating GIF by AsIf.tv

1 hour ago, Spoonman said:

wrong chicken GIF by happydog

This is much more acceptable version. 🙂

Got a workout in.. ready for the game.. or ready to do other things I have scheduled for the night.. just a bit earlier.  Ain't no rain on my parade...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.