GDT: Leafs @ Sabres, Feb 21, 2023, 7:30 pm; ESPN

Derrico

2 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

They know we’re coming.  And Matthews will be leaving.  

I honestly don’t think they do, yet. They are viewing it from a different perspective than we are: we are in different stages. They’ll get there, though 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection44 said:

UPL has talent. He needs some better coaching on positioning. 

But ultimately the Sabres are just getting dominated by a more physical team. And playing with poor fundamentals. Happens a lot with this young team. Granato has to correct that over the rest of the season. 

He's 23. He's a work in progress. He's not my biggest concern. We have to get to a point where we don't have pylons like Bryson and Clague getting significant ice time and guys like Quinn and JJP time to get their legs under them. 

This sucks, but it's easy to forget we're still the youngest team in the league by a bunch.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh Good the refs suck too

Just now, HumanSlinky39 said:

He's 23. He's a work in progress. He's not my biggest concern. We have to get to a point where we don't have pylons like Bryson and Clague getting significant ice time and guys like Quinn and JJP time to get their legs under them. 

This sucks, but it's easy to forget we're still the youngest team in the league by a bunch.

He's keeping the crease warm for Levi.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.