Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

14 hours ago, K-9 said:

I’d be more inclined to agree if our games vs. that “super team” weren’t all one score contests. 

The NFL and, especially the AFC, went through 20 years of Patriot domination directly to KC domination for 6 or so years and counting.

The difference between those Patriot teams and the Bills (and everyone else too) was far greater than the differnce between KC and the Bills (and everyone else too).  The Bills have a very good record against KC in the regular season the last 4 years, but terrible in the playoff.

The only real difference is that one receiver that Josh can count on to get 2 scores in a tight playoff game.  The Bills need to find Josh his Kelce.

• Like (+1) 2

Man, you gotta be good and lucky.  Have to punt the ball away, but it lands on the back of a guy blocking on the receiving team, and then the return man decides to try and make something out of it, rather than making the smart play to just fall on it.  Ugh ...

Edited by carpandean
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, shrader said:

It’s so much better this way. 

My wife and I couldn't even do the Puppy Bowl.

It used to be just a bunch of puppies playing. Now it's non-stop talking and overhyped music and it made us crazy so we just turned the TV off. Just awful.

Edited by SwampD

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

The commercials are absolutely horrible

They're not GOOD, but they are BETTER than last year's.  Those were flat out awful from start to finish.  (There were maybe 2 that weren't awful.)

I just hope to win one.  Not looking good.  KC is simply on another level when it comes to crunch time. We went from one dynasty to another. And what is sad is we gave the Chiefs Mahomes. 

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

This Chuefs team will go down as one of the greatest teams in NFL history. Have to admit, I'm very impressed with that organization. Congrats Chiefs and Chiefs fans 

Yup.  It is boring now. Unless catastrophic injuries, I don't see any real threat to stop them from 3-peating. 

30 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I just hope to win one.  Not looking good.  KC is simply on another level when it comes to crunch time. We went from one dynasty to another. And what is sad is we gave the Chiefs Mahomes. 

The Bills traded away the pick that KC chose Mahomes with. And 9 other teams decided NOT to take Mahomes ahead of that pick. And KC knew it was such a great pick they didn't even play him his rookie year except for one throwaway game at the end. 

I wish Bills fans didn't self punish themselves over that trade. We have Josh Allen at QB. If you put Mahomes on the Bills with everything else the same, I am not sure they even do as well as they do with Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1