Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

Just now, Scottysabres said:

I don't know what to tell ya LG, it's looking fairly grim for the next couple of seasons. As of now anyways. I just don't see this particular situation righting itself. Meh, I could be wrong, but hey, I have BSDS, so who knows.

Trading Allen is stupid. 

1 minute ago, GoPre said:

Bills offense put up 31 points in regulation. Bass not shanking 2 kicks makes it 37.  What more could Daboll have done? 

Its not about what Daboll or Frazier can do, its about their willingness to walk away from a head coach who shoots himself in the foot constantly

I knew we were going to lose when Cook dropped the pass in the 1st quarter. Why? We are the anti-clutch chokers. Havent won in ot in decades either. Useless sports teams that do nothing but disappoint and embarrass. Sad. 

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I knew we were going to lose when Cook dropped the pass in the 1st quarter. Why? We are the anti-clutch chokers. Havent won in ot in decades either. Useless sports teams that do nothing but disappoint and embarrass. Sad. 

I've reached the point where I"m only upset for a few minutes then I laugh and realize it is my lot in life to watch my Buffalo teams self destruct in grotesque ways

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Daboll

Daboll left to take a deserved HC job.  

We got jobbed by the officials tonight.  That said, had the defense been healthy we'd win this game going away.  Frankly, I'm not to upset.  This team needs a reset and to cut some dead weight.  We also need a better draft position and a fairer schedule.  Going around .500 season wouldn't be the worst thing.

There are also some real positives from this season.  Rouseau, Benard, Benford, Kincaid, Shakir, Cook, and Torrence have all really stepped up this season and give us some youth to build around.  Floyd, Douglas, and McGovern have been really good additions.  

Add a couple of new starters in this coming draft and the Bills should look younger and deeper next season.

The Eagles are now 5-0 with Sean Hoculi's crew officiating since their new management came in.

Two missed FG.

A missed horse collar and an bogus intentional grounding on the same part of a play.

Wasting a time out "icing" a kicker.  Most kickers say that it helps make the kick set-up and timing feel like practice.

Not trying anything with 20 seconds left.

3 steps is not a reception.

The only thing a prevent defence does is prevent you from winning.

There are so many reasons for this loss that it makes me wonder how good the team would be with better situational coaching in general or another officiating crew today in particular.

• Like (+1) 1