Sabres Recall Jeremy Davies from Rochester

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

While it is a little scary, it’s not necessarily bad news. Without Power we were down to 5 healthy defenseman last night. If Power only missed that game, we’d still be down to 6, and would need a 7th called up so that  we have some injury insurance. 

When it comes to our D, injuries, and callups, it’s always bad news. I know because Dr. Pavlov keeps messing with me.

• Like (+1) 1

What is weightless, can be seen by the naked eye, and if put in a barrel, will make the barrel lighter? 

(1 “awesome” emoji the stakes)

20 minutes ago, shrader said:

They just traded the bottom of the barrel the other day. Swapped it out for a nice shiny new Cecconi. 

Edited by Thorny
Riddles after Dark

2 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Must be something in the air in Buffalo. The Bills were devastated on defense earlier this year and the Sabres seem to have caught the bug---more than once. 

What goes up, into the air, when the rain falls down, through? 

Edited by Thorny
Riddles after Dark

Just now, grinreaper said:

Before wracking my brain over a riddle containing a wrong word please tell me if the bolded is the word you really wanted or if you've been taking writing lessons from a Toilet Brush. 

It’s the word I intended, but full disclosure I had to sort of alter the wording of the riddle to fit the reference to “air” - but I think the spirit of the riddle remains in tact and that it’s solvable within the way I worded it 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.