GDT: Sabres at Penguins, Saturday, Dec. 10, 2022, 7 p.m., MSG

PASabreFan

7 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Hate the losses but take pleasure in seeing the development move forward. In years past the Sabres often had decent goaltending but couldn't score much. Obviously we need real help on our defensive depth (but we do have some super pieces) and goaltending. I'm sure other team's GM's are seeing the potential of this team but also seeing its weaknesses. They are assuming that GMKA, what with such a good offense, is desperate to fix the goals against. Those GM's are and will be playing hardball and attempting to extract every bit of blood from Adams that they can. Adam's job is first to do nothing that doesn't fit into their plan but to work like hell to find a way to improve without sacrificing their future.  

Take pleasure? Sorry, but again, that’s the hockey gods phucking with us. They want me to take pleasure, they need me to take pleasure just so I’ll be that much more disappointed in the eventual outcome.

I live in a colorless abyss of broken Sabres dreams. 

1 minute ago, grinreaper said:

He's one of those players that is mostly hated but we wouldn't mind on our team. Marchand, no way though.

***** Marchand.

People say, "yeah but you'd love him on your team" but I don't believe that's necessarily true.

I hate the dude too much, I can't be alone. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Norcal said:

***** Marchand.

People say, "yeah but you'd love him on your team" but I don't believe that's necessarily true.

He’s the last player I’d want on my team. I draw the line at licking the faces of opponents.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Take pleasure? Sorry, but again, that’s the hockey gods phucking with us. They want me to take pleasure, they need me to take pleasure just so I’ll be that much more disappointed in the eventual outcome.

I live in a colorless abyss of broken Sabres dreams. 

If they ever do a remake on the movie "The Cooler" you might make a good choice for the lead. (William H. Macy role)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jad1 said:

This is like taking out the first few boxers in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Hall of fame list there

1 minute ago, Believer said:

Hits 28-13 Pens… Taking us right off our speed game… No response…

Third period they'll slow down, they're older than dirt. 

If they get another in this period before Buffalo scores then all bets are off. 

9 minutes ago, Norcal said:

***** Marchand.

Yep. Scum bag is a very talented goal scorer. But every thing else about him I hate. Just a tool. Would hate him on the Sabres. Would hate someone just like him on the Sabres too. You are not alone. 👍🏼

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.