Update:Bear Traded to Vancouver

Brawndo

Just now, LGR4GM said:

idk how we couldnt beat or tie a 5th rounder so a little disappointed. I wonder why Bear has been traded twice in just a a couple of years though. 

Because his career is kinds of like Hagg's.  He had a "good season" which lead to a decent contract and he ended up getting passed by other guys in the organization.  I think he is a better player then Hagg, but right now even Hagg would be an upgrade over what Pilut and Fitz are giving us.  

Like I said, KA should have made this deal assuming Car would have moved him in the conference.

Maybe this deal by Van, opens the door for them to move on from Schenn?  He'd work here also.

• Brawndo changed the title to Update:Bear Traded to Vancouver
2 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

That's possible, but do you really think Carolina was worried about the Sabres?  I doubt it. 

Who knows.  If they were, might simply be afraid of having the karmic juju of '06 stomping on their head this year if they were to give a depth D-man to Buffalo.

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

That's possible, but do you really think Carolina was worried about the Sabres?  I doubt it. 

I think they worry about basically giving away someone that could improve any team in their conference, yes.  Absolutely yes.

Now, a hockey trade where both teams get something for now?  No, they don’t worry about Buffalo.

35 minutes ago, Getpucksdeep said:

Poor man's Bryson.

At that salary?  Better said that Bryson is a poor man’s Bear.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.